PC Client crash [Can replicate]

Red Hoe

Terrarian
If you came up with this report too, this might sound familiar.
Since 1.3 came out, a lot of bugs, glitches, have been fixed and patched, however there's still one major problem, which is the client crash after you have 1-2 hours playing.. probably memory issues, but until today i am able to replicate this crash (includes steam crashing).

This are my possible reasons for the terraria client + steam client crash:
  • It consists of some kind of problem with the cloud save and the non-cloud save characters and worlds.
  • It has something to do with memory (i don't think so but it is possible, 4gb ram here, intel core i5 and a so-so videocard)
  • Constantly changing characters from expert to normal (not confirmed)
  • A sync problem or something to do with cloud-expert-normal and noncloud worlds and characters.
  • Something with the GameOverlay (Steam) (i keep my task manager opened while playing).
  • steamerrorreport.exe (process) won't show up when the game and steam client crash and it'll close by itself.
I am able to replicate the crash combination (Terraria + Steam) by simply jump from one world to another with the same character (can be a different one) like 4 times or 5, it doesn't matter if you just opened the game, it will crash.

Also, the game will crash along with steam by itself when it reaches 1.4 - 1.6 RAM consumption. (Some kind of memory issue maybe).

That's all the info i can give by now. I hope this can be useful.

Back
Top Bottom