PS4 Cloud bug Terraria ps4

Bossman3009

Terrarian
terraria 1.3 for the ps4... oh the annoying bugs. It's crazy that fortnight updates every other day but you guys can't fix a simple bug. How long does it take! A year maybe two! I don't care about new swords or new blocks just fix the bugs. I can't download any of my old worlds from PS3 cause of this cloud bug. The game also have these annoying random freezes that go away after 2 to 5 minutes! To be real with you guys who ever is tested the game for bugs did a poor job cause these are some obvious bugs. I've been waiting for about 2 month for a bug fix update and nothing. Talking about updates fortnite has another update right now......

terraria 1.3 for the ps4... oh the annoying bugs. It's crazy that fortnight updates every other day but you guys can't fix a simple bug. How long does it take! A year maybe two! I don't care about new swords or new blocks just fix the bugs. I can't download any of my old worlds from PS3 cause of this cloud bug. The game also have these annoying random freezes that go away after 2 to 5 minutes! To be real with you guys who ever is tested the game for bugs did a poor job cause these are some obvious bugs. I've been waiting for about 2 month for a bug fix update and nothing. Talking about updates fortnite has another update right now......
PS4 had a patch a week or so ago. It also just hit Xbox One yesterday. They are working on fixing it. Please file as detailed of support tickets as possible at: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I found yet another bug. Certain items don't drop from mobs like the armor polish item. So no ank shield for me! And the vitamins items... another bug I hit was my world crashing at random moments. I think it was do to my gelly fish statue farm being on for to long. It hasn't crashed since I got rid of it. A mob that isn't spawning is the blue worm that spawns duke fishron. So many bugs I can list I don't know how there going to fix it

I found yet another bug. Certain items don't drop from mobs like the armor polish item. So no ank shield for me! And the vitamins items... another bug I hit was my world crashing at random moments. I think it was do to my gelly fish statue farm being on for to long. It hasn't crashed since I got rid of it. A mob that isn't spawning is the blue worm that spawns duke fishron. So many bugs I can list I don't know how there going to fix it
Yeah i was lucky to find one truffle worm, i am building a duke fishron arena because of it. I hope i can successfully kill him first time. I already have the stuff i think i need for it...

Both Armor Polish and Vitamins do drop from their respective enemies (check the wiki). You are just a victim of bad RNG. Just keep trying.
As for catching truffle worms I recommend getting a Lifeform Analyzer from the Travelling Merchant. Then wait near a mushroom biome (it should be just offscreen) until the analyzer reports there's a worm. Then catch it if you can (that's the hard part).

Well countless hours gone, weeks, months, all gone with the click of one button. Your cloud glitch messed up all my progress! I was so close to fighting the moon lord and now it's all gone. Creating mob farms that took me about 3 to 4 hours each! All gone. Just because of your dumb cloud glitch. I just wanted to get my old world back and now I lost it all. F u c k this game. This game took time that I can no longer get back... I'm tight. FIX YOU DAMN GAME I PAID FOR A FIXED GAME NOT A F U C K ED UP ONE

Last edited:
Well countless hours gone, weeks, months, all gone with the click of one button. Your cloud glitch messed up all my progress! I was so close to fighting the moon lord and now it's all gone. Creating mob farms that took me about 3 to 4 hours each! All gone. Just because of your dumb cloud glitch. I just wanted to get my old world back and now I lost it all. F u c k this game. This game took time that I can no longer get back... I'm tight. FIX YOU DAMN GAME I PAID FOR A FIXED GAME NOT A F U C K ED UP ONE
@Bossman3009, tone it down please. As you stated in your post before you edited it, you “accedentaly [sic] pressed delete data on storage.” That’s not a cloud glitch.

You posted a lot of other things as well, before editing it into this version. Not cool. That kind of talk won’t be tolerated here. If you want to discuss this more, send me a private message. Otherwise, keep your posts respectful.

@Bossman3009, tone it down please. As you stated in your post before you edited it, you “accedentaly [sic] pressed delete data on storage.” That’s not a cloud glitch.

You posted a lot of other things as well, before editing it into this version. Not cool. That kind of talk won’t be tolerated here. If you want to discuss this more, send me a private message. Otherwise, keep your posts respectful.

sure... and yes I edited the post 4 a reason!! I realized I went to far. Is that a bad thing? And yes it was because of The cloud glitch. I wouldn't have to experiment with the files in the game if the cloud were to work properly. So If it bothers you that I'm mad about a game that I paid for and wasted time on make your problem, cause I sure don't care what you think! Now yes I can admit I went pretty far cause of a stupid game. But it messed up months and months of progress. So yea I'm tight over the dumb cloud bug! Btw I don't give 1 or 2 or 3 S h I t s if it's not tolerated here. Ban me. I'm not trying to be cool I'm tight. I'm new here so I'm not sure how to text people privately so I'm going to say what I have to say were ever I can!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom