PC Co-op 1.3 100% Terraria, looking for companions

Rybesone

Terrarian
Hi! The hype train is real!

I'm searching for 1 motivated player to achieve 100% of the game once 1.3 comes out. That means, all the achievements, at least 1 of each item, all bosses defeated, etc.

I have a lot of free time and I can host the server. I'm looking for mature players who are ready for some jolly-cooperation \[T]/.

If you're also interested in a 100% run and can play at least a few hours per day, then please send me a message on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044702102

Also I want to keep this small so we'll be at most 3 players on the same world.

Update: I currently have sir Arfster Is Chill joining me to this breathtaking adventure, we need to recruit one more try-hard terraria player like us that's ready to complete the entirety of the challenge.

Last edited:
Hey! I've been looking for a person or two, to do a world with for awhile and it sounds like this would be awesome to do, this is my current world, i'm fairly decent at design/building, but i'm fine with starting brand new with all the new 1.3 features. I was also thinking of doing a Co-Op Let's play series for it on youtube, so if you or anyone who sees this is interested, hit me up on skype! :) Skype Username: " digzygraff.exe "
Terraria world.png
Terraria world.png
Terraria world.png

Back
Top Bottom