Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kind of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is absolutely useless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
so, I have often seen clorophyte armour, cloud in a bottle and tabi dash, and thought, hey that would be awesome if i could dye that.
and the solar armour already has this, so why not put it on other armour
It would just make vanity more complete, and as a guy who creates vanity sets a lot, I would appreciate this a lot.
so firstly accessories.
All particle effects and projectiles would be changed to the dye you have in the accessory slot.
here is a list of everything affected, and the parts of it that are affected.
comment if I missed some that should be included
All ... in a bottle/... in a balloon. Just the jump particles
Celestial shell/moon charm/Neptune's shell. This just dyes the transformations
Tabi/master ninja gear/black belt. Dyes the dodge and dash particles
Honeycomb/bee cloak. Dyes the bees.
Star cloak/bee cloak. Dyes the falling stars, and the particle effects on impact.
Rocket/spectre boots etc. The boosting particles.
All diving gear accessories. It dyes the bubbles above the player's head
Lava charm. Dyes the lava hooks...resistance points....what are those...whatever you know what I'm talking about
These last two seen small, but details make the bigger picture, and it would be cool for adventure maps wit water levels and other stuff
Magma stone/fire gauntlet. It would dye the fire particles on your weapon.
Frozen turtle shell. If you didn't know, when it's below 50% health, it actually puts a particle effect
Spore sac. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but I always thought it would be awesome to dye the spores, and was one of the original inspirations behind this thread.
Brain of confusion. Yes that is a real item. Yes, nobody has heard of it unless you have played and expert mode crimson or watched chippy's first few 1.3 videos. Anyway, it dyes the floating brain.
Shield of cthulhu. Dash particles
Shiny stone. The particles that the player pulls into them when regenerating.
let me know if I missed anything.
now onto the armour.
Clorophyte. The leaf crystal, and leaf projectile.
Beetle. The little beetles that float around you.
Frost. Changes the frost particles like the magma stone/fire gauntlet
Nebula. It changes the fragment things around you colours, but it won't change them when they are out in the air.

Sorry if I missed anything that should, or something that is already implemented

Back
Top Bottom