1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
  1. Sean D

Sean D Terrarian

Starting our pretty fresh, looking for compadres, my PSN is Diddster7, send me a friend request!

2. Miawer05

Miawer05 Terrarian

hey bro, i'm looking for players too! i started about 1 month ago, so message me if you want to psn: miawer05

3. Reven

Reven Terrarian

I could use some players for hunting end game bosses i have a decent understanding of the game can build monster farms and im a decent builder in general psn/ shadowmut1994

4. Miawer05

Miawer05 Terrarian

[QUOTE="Reven[/QUOTE]
    hey i will definetly check you're account but i want to let you know i'm stuck at plantera so i have pre-lunatic cultist stuff and clorophyte armour so i hope that's ok for you and if you want to send me a friend request my psn is : miawer05

5. Reven

Reven Terrarian

hey i will definetly check you're account but i want to let you know i'm stuck at plantera so i have pre-lunatic cultist stuff and clorophyte armour so i hope that's ok for you and if you want to send me a friend request my psn is : miawer05[/QUOTE]
    Cant says do to your ps4 profile settings people cant send friend requests