WIP Comic Series : TerraTales

Gem

Terrarian
Welcome to the 12-part comic series TerraTales, this is currently a W.I.P but very soon issues will start being released. This is a continuation of the Heal One Hit One thread played as a comic. The story follows all the NPC's trying to fight Fury Goblin who is taking revenge on Stylist and Witchdoctor for winning the competition of the best NPC.

"The Return" The team faces an encounter that is unexpected.
issue1.png
"The Escape" Stylist is in a "sticky" situation
issue2.png
"The Rescue'' The Stylist is in need of some.. "help"
issue3.png
"Mother Ship" Stylist is rescued.. or is she?
issue4.png
"Meet the Team" Stylist meets her new team at the Homeworld.
issue5.png
"Transmission" The Team gets a Transmission from Fury Goblin.
issue6.png
"Training" The team must strengthen themselves for battle.
issue8.png

"The SECOND Rescue" The Team goes on a rescue mission.
issue8.png
"Encounter" There is a confrontation with Fury Goblin.
issue9.png
"Who can we really trust?" There is backstabbing within the Team.
issue10.png
"Final Battle / Defeat" The end? Or is it..?
issue11.png
"The End" It all comes down to this...

Last edited:
I can't wait for the first issue!

Also, is it possible to add other peoples' Terraria Characters into the comic, or is that not possible?

It is possible, but currently I'm making the first 5 issues before I even start accepting them and the possibility of getting them is scarce, probably a slight cameo, but there is only 7 boxes in my template so them getting a WHOLE feature in a story is rare, and incorporating them in the story is hard, I don't know how I will but you CAN submit me sprites and a backstory and I'll do my best to incorporate them into 2-3 little boxes :p

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 6.43.05 AM.png

A spoiler that i've been working on for so far...
The first issue (#1) is already done and this is from part of it.. I'm expecting LOTS of drama to happen in this to make it really interesting :). Hope you all like this very small but very REVEALING trailer. For all of yoU who aRe questioning the mYstery, Get ready fOr Bunches/Lots of spoIlers Now RETURNing Soon :)

The first FIVE issues are done, so now they will start releasing, I am SO excited to share the first novel, please give ANY needed feedback, much appreciated.
issue1.png

Issue #1 - The Return, enjoy = )

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 7.52.41 PM.png
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but this is what my library looks like after my last episode, maybe some NAME's of items might give away spoilers?

((Maybe add your theories below??))

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 10.06.14 PM.png

I'm just full of spoilers aren't I? This is from the most recently issue I finished (#8) - this is the first slide of it, kind of looks exciting doesn't it :)? To me i'd be very curious if I didn't know the context ;)

Not very eventful, more of a filler. Enjoy issue #4
issue4.png

Since Issue #5 can't really have a preview as it's a super surprise, I will be showing a huge preview of an anonymous issue, which is near the end, but it won't be that revealing - maybe it's issue #12.. maybe issue #6.. Who knows...
previewanonymous.png

Today is the Day!
Double Feature Day..
and since i'm gonna be gone all day you get TWO ISSUES .. right.. NOW!
issue6.png

So .. they needed training.. after all this..
issue7.png

Awesome.. all trained up.. now what's this mean for them?
Oh right.. we'll have to wait and see.. but I'm not going to let you go without a preview of issue #8 ;)
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 6.42.22 AM.png

Tomorrow is what it all comes down too.
I made a SPECIAL additional comic for tomorrow & all of the comics WILL be released tomorrow. SEASON FINALE IS TOMORROW.

Back
Top Bottom