tAPI Community Mod!

Kaji Invisus

Steampunker
Hey guys! My name is Kaji Invisus, and I'd like to say that I have taken it upon myself to make a mod that ALL OF YOU -- The awesome Terraria community -- put suggestions into!
Suggestions are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to contribute, that would be awesome!

This is going to be primarily composed of ideas brought about by the community, so I am looking for some ideas, obviously. I will try to do as much of the coding as I possibly can, but, remember: I am a college student learning Visual Basic programming. Nothing will be perfect, and, obviously, there will be mistakes. Not only that, but, time will also be a major factor.

After all of that serious stuff, let's get this thread started, and the submissions open!

kdcROYP.png

We need a name for the mod, first of all.
I have an idea of it being something to do with the community.
Something like...
Communiplex!
...Or something like that.
It's obviously not set in stone, so, if you guys can come up with a better idea, then, GO FORTH AND POST IT!
kdcROYP.png

Next up, we need an idea for content.
So far, this is what I have in mind:
Petrified Wood! A resource that can be used to bridge the tier between Wood and Tin/Copper.
Petrified wood will be crafted by combining 5 wood with 5 stone at a Furnace.
This produced 1 petrified wood.
As for items produced by Petrified Wood, I'll leave that up to you guys.​

Name of mod...My mind pulls out "Commuria"

as for ideas i am drawing a blank BUT i will post any that im not putting into my own mod WIP.

A lot of what people want to see in the game, will be shown by various suggestions in that part of the forums. If you want to make a mod for other people's ideas, that would be a good place to start. If you find one you like and think you can turn it into a mod, contact them. I'm sure they will be glad for such an offer.

Here is my own suggestion: Dynasty wood is currently only used as a building material for furniture and blocks. Why not give it some combat use, however instead of the typical sword, bow, hammer combination allow other weapons to be crafted. Staffs, polearms, boomerangs, axes and anything that comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom