Competition, purchase, help... whatever :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulula

Skeletron
Honesty I did not know the best place to put this. My building design in Terraria is mute at best, I build for function, not looks so you can imagine my world is somewhat lacking in style and rather do what I usually do and just throw something together that even the game laughs at I thought I would see what creativity the community has.

Simply put I have 6 artificial biomes each 150x70 in size (give or take) each with their own fishing spots and rather leave it at that I would like to make small(ish) fishing shacks to sit safely with some mood lighting and rack in the fish. Seeing as I have no style to date (still waiting for delivery on that) I will hold a little competition.

What I would like are six biome themed fishing shacks that would fit nicely in each biomes, there are no real restrictions other than they cannot be overly large and by themed that can be just materials used or you could make a small temple like building for the jungle (as an example). The width of the pool is 10 blocks (12 including the side walls)
  • Jungle
  • Glowing Mushroom
  • Crimson
  • Corruption
  • Tundra
  • Hallow
As for the prize, payment or whatever you want to call it, it can be which ever items you would like, if you want a stash of plat fine. Basically anything you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom