Weapons & Equip completely overpowered but extremely rare items that are also shortswords

good?

• okay I think this is waaaay too overpowered

• this needs to be in the game just for laughs

• no just no. but still cool

• tacos r tasty

Results are only viewable after voting.

skyblade57

Skeletron Prime
this is about poking sticks. there would be 7 different poking sticks and they would all be EXTREMELY overpowered.

1: the poking stick
a 0.000001% chance from breaking a tree deals 10000 armor piercing damage to any pre-hardmode enemy

2: the frozen poking stick
a 0.000001% chance from breaking icicles deals 10000 armor piercing damage to any pre-hardmode enemy and freezes any hardmode enemy for 2 seconds every time dealing 2 damage per hit

3: the poke
a 0.0001% chance from being dropped from any killed npc deals 5000 armor piercing damage to any pre-hardmode enemy and has a 25% chance to apply every debuff to them at once

4: the holy poker
now for the first hardmode one it is made with 999 pearlwood, 999 souls of light, 99 hallowed bars and 3 poking sticks deals 100000 armor piercing damage to any hardmode enemy (no prehardmode ones)

5: the splintered poker
drops at a 0.00001% chance from a splintering and deals 15000 armor piercing damage to any enemy also shoots a volley of flaming splinters out that deal 100 damage each (with armor pierce) and apply the "on fire" debuff

6: the pine poker
drops at a 0.0001% chance from the everscream and deals 20000 armor piercing damage to any enemy also shoots a pine needle that does 200 damage with armor pierce

7: the true poking stick (spear)
crafted with all 6 poking sticks and the terra blade it shoots a flaming pine needle that drops Greek flames (like the north pole) that linger on the ground for 5 seconds giving the "on fire" and "cursed inferno" debuffs for 10 seconds and the needle itself deals 1000 armor piercing damage that pierces the weapon itself deals 1 million armor piercing damage with armor pierce and has auto-swing

p.s. this is mostly made as a joke and I doubt will ever be made EVER

Last edited:
For all you know it might get in. Sometimes the most ridiculous ideas get in with some balancing mind you.

not even funny.
grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

For all you know it might get in. Sometimes the most ridiculous ideas get in with some balancing mind you.
but they are supposed to be the most overpowered items in the game and they need that damage to be able to instakill anything

POKER You barely know her.

Anyways if this did get put in It would make pvp no different to me then it is right now(1-hit kills for mages,2- hit kills for rangers,10 hits for melee)

POKER You barely know her.

Anyways if this did get put in It would make pvp no different to me then it is right now(1-hit kills for mages,2- hit kills for rangers,10 hits for melee)
it would change to 1 hit kills for all but I think they would deal 0 damage to pvp stuff as I said it's exclusively enemes e.g.
6: the pine poker
drops at a 0.0001% chance from the everscream and deals 20000 damage to any enemy also shoots a pine needle that does 200 damage with armor pierce

Back
Top Bottom