Resolved [Mobile] Confusing housing

Amako

Official Terrarian
As you may see, I've been trying to build a pris...NPC hotel but the housing system confuse the hell of out me. For one, the mechanic as u may see moved in without a problem but then after I destroyed the light source (was trying to relocate it but changed my mind) she left and hasn't moved in since then. All others NPC are ignoring my quod as well. Here comes my question, whats going on? is it a bug or maybe the house is just too small or lacking? (ignoring the unfinished once ofc)
9a9BTxC.jpg

Last edited:
As you may see, I've been trying to build a pris...NPC hotel but the housing system confuse the hell of out me. For one, the mechanic as u may see moved in without a problem but then after I destroyed the light source (was trying to relocate it but changed my mind) she left and hasn't moved in since then. All others NPC are ignoring my quod as well. Here comes my question, whats going on? is it a bug or maybe the house is just too small or lacking? (ignoring the unfinished once ofc)
9a9BTxC.jpg
Interesting. Since the Mechanic moved in once I don't think they are too small. Has it been daytime yet? How many days, sometimes they are slow to move in, and they won't move in during nighttime or while an event is happening (goblins, pirates, etc).

Interesting. Since the Mechanic moved in once I don't think they are too small. Has it been daytime yet? How many days, sometimes they are slow to move in, and they won't move in during nighttime or while an event is happening (goblins, pirates, etc).

That may be the thing. I've been going through a constant goblin invasion(after one the next starts very next day, so after 2nd or 3rd I gave up

Edit: yep everything working now thx

Last edited:
That may be the thing. I've been going through a constant goblin invasion(after one the next starts very next day, so after 2nd or 3rd I gave up

Edit: yep everything working now thx
Ah, good to hear your priso- I mean your NPCs are getting back into the swing of things and moving in. I'll mark this resolved. (My NPCS do not get doors either. Well, yours have doors, but need to level up their XP in jumping skills first apparently.)

Back
Top Bottom