Mobile Connection error (offline)

HappyFaceXD

Terrarian
When I connect to Mobile Kindle Fire (Amazon) Terraria I'm fine when I get on with internet its when I'm offline (internet not in range or broken) that my game instantly crashes a little under one minute of game play or afk (my saying away from kindle if you own kindle)
Are you people at 505 Games gonna fix this in the 1.3 mobile update or a small update before weeks later 1.3 update comes out
My original reason was I see YouTube videos that NPC's literally say stuff when mouth is moving and you can see them what they are talking about and they trade like they move arms to trade and they sit too plz 505Games are you gonna add it in a little update before 1.3

Between me and you I don't trust him I think he's suspicious so he wanted to hack my account in game account (I think)

Between me and you I don't trust him I think he's suspicious so he wanted to hack my account in game account (I think)
I'm sure signing out won't put you at risk of hacking - if anything you're lessl likely to be hacked!

Back
Top Bottom