Console Console 1.3 Release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minekratchit

Terrarian
heya! if all of you are like me, then you are DYING to have 1.3 on the consoles. at least, i know i am. anyway, this page will be dedicated to all that want to know when it will happen, so any release date rumors you hear, put them here (rhyme not intended)
if you see the OFFICIAL release date, put it here with the source. if you dont have a source, it is a rumor (or lie)

Last edited:
heya! if all of you are like me, then you are DYING to have 1.3 on the consoles. at least, i know i am. anyway, this page will be dedicated to all that want to know when it will happen, so any release date rumors you hear, put them here (rhyme not intended)
Rumors aren't sourced, and therefore, not official. We haven't even gotten the other half of 1.2.4 yet..

i have heard rumors in several different areas about the update being on june 30th. dont quote me on it, but i have heard a ton of people claiming that this is when it will happen, most of which being comments on one of chippygaming's videos, the one about the 1.3 console release date. i have no idea if it is official or not, so i guess we will have to wait until the 30th! and yes, i am going to be opening my all items world for PS3 to test and see. if i am right, then i will throw a party in the game. i guess i better start making a party hall.PSN name Blackhawkseven9
Rumors aren't sourced, and therefore, not official. We haven't even gotten the other half of 1.2.4 yet..
actually we have, we have the stylist now as well as the other pieces of 1.2.4 that were missing, including vanity accessories. . also, rumors are always unofficial unless they come with a source from the official source, then they arent rumors, but facts.
also, due to the fact that the console versions (or at least sony products) have 1.2.4 completed, that means its primed and ready for 1.3

Last edited:
Yeah but the 1.3 update was massive and took relogic over a year to make so we will have to wait for the developers of console to port it all over which could take a while and on top of that there's also gonna be a bug fix for the rest of the 1.2.4 content which we just got so I'd say early - mid 2017
[doublepost=1466626563,1466626460][/doublepost]I meant 1.3 not 1.2.3

i have heard rumors in several different areas about the update being on june 30th. dont quote me on it, but i have heard a ton of people claiming that this is when it will happen, most of which being comments on one of chippygaming's videos, the one about the 1.3 console release date. i have no idea if it is official or not, so i guess we will have to wait until the 30th! and yes, i am going to be opening my all items world for PS3 to test and see. if i am right, then i will throw a party in the game. i guess i better start making a party hall.PSN name Blackhawkseven9

actually we have, we have the stylist now as well as the other pieces of 1.2.4 that were missing, including vanity accessories. . also, rumors are always unofficial unless they come with a source from the official source, then they arent rumors, but facts.
also, due to the fact that the console versions (or at least sony products) have 1.2.4 completed, that means its primed and ready for 1.3
The Xbox versions of console don't even have the update yet....

Yeah but the 1.3 update was massive and took relogic over a year to make so we will have to wait for the developers of console to port it all over which could take a while and on top of that there's also gonna be a bug fix for the rest of the 1.2.4 content which we just got so I'd say early - mid 2017
you make a good point, but you never know for sure, besides, 1.3 was released YEARS ago. and how long we have been waiting is getting a little ridiculous

Hey everyone. I just wanted to chime in by saying that console might not even get 1.3 because they are working on that new Terraria. I am not saying this is fact I am just throwing in my opinion.

Hey everyone. I just wanted to chime in by saying that console might not even get 1.3 because they are working on that new Terraria. I am not saying this is fact I am just throwing in my opinion.
It is coming, because the team you are talking about is Re-Logic. Re-Logic works on the PC Terraria and the new Terraria you are talking about, Terraria Otherworld. Engine Software works on the Console versions, just to clarify.

hey everyone i need new people to play with add me if you're on ps3 m psn is <Gamer Tag Removed by Staff>.

i need help with fish dukeron

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know that. I thought 505 and Re Logic worked together all the time. Thanks for clarifying! :)

hey everyone i need new people to play with add me if you're on ps3 m psn is <Gamer Tag Removed by Staff>.

i need help with fish dukeron
Off-topic, much?

Anyway if I had to guess when 1.3 is released for consoles, it would probably be in the year 2017 or even 2018.

It is coming, because the team you are talking about is Re-Logic. Re-Logic works on the PC Terraria and the new Terraria you are talking about, Terraria Otherworld. Engine Software works on the Console versions, just to clarify.
Ummm...doesn't Engine Swoftware work on Otherworld as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom