Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Checks GooglePlay again for update**

Awwww

Maybe my definition of 'this week' is different than 505's, or maybe google has a more strict policy for checking the update submissions of long established games in the top 50.. Or maybe it was that they were submitting the updates to the in-house overlords for final review, and not too the markets.

:..(
(sad face)

Oh. I’m sorry…

SamTTM being silly.

All classes. I want to experince everything.

They buffed them a lot. I just hope that Duke Fishron has PC stats, too. Although as we all know, we start to lean to one class in endgame. Probably Melee, because I used to always automatically do that. Although I love Mage, Ranger and Summoner. I’ll probably get the endgame gear for all of them.

No XD.

As far as I know, Tempests are extremely good (50 base damage).

…but is also a Magic weapon.

Pickles are good :joy:=P.

But unless your going to bap Fishron on the head with a pigmy staff, a homing magic weapon can come in handy.

(like pickle juice? Make it into a pickle juice popsicle by getting a small cup, dump the pickle juice in it, add a popsicle stick (a spoon works) and put it in the freezer)

Yes, the stylist should be getting introduced in next update (unless there is something I have not heard about)! Also, for terraria it is called mobile, not PE! Just letting you know!

EVERYTHING is being added to mobile. If you are on Console and are wondering what you are missing out on, the Wiki has a list (a very long one unfortunately).

It's needs to be made in all ports. One massive server hub list with the ability to create public and private servers. These forums could have a specific section for advertising servers and looking for servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom