Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i wasn't being disrespectful i was simply stating the truth if you only play terraria for the items then yes you'll get bored. But you can do what i did and learn how to build awesome structures.Im sorry if the truth is to aggressive for you. I would tell you to check me out sometime but we can't self promote.Don't know why we can't do that guess if i was Hero or Pedguin or Chippy or one of those people it would be ok but that's fine.I'll just keep my fans happy atleast they can appriciate my awesome builds.

I try and save 'self promotion' for my forum page exclusively, just to avoid conflicts like this

Is there any news on whether or not Engine has began working on the 1.3 build? It seems unlikely due to the fact that they have to wait until they release the second half of the 1.2.4 update, but I'm really excited to test my skill against the Moon Lord.

Is there any news on whether or not Engine has began working on the 1.3 build? It seems unlikely due to the fact that they have to wait until they release the second half of the 1.2.4 update, but I'm really excited to test my skill against the Moon Lord.
What class are you running? Or do you use mix of all 3?

I use mainly a mix of Mage and Summoner. I was super bummed, though, when it was announced that the Spectre Mask and the Optic Staff wasn't being added.
I was as well. I was super ready for Optic Staff. Im full mage. But i have ranged and melee weapons for backups. Paladins Hammer is my main back up melee waepon.

Let's not engage in arguing with other members, please. The age people put on their profile is irrelevant as long as everyone remains civil and respectful in their comments.

Please stick to the topic - the console and mobile updates. Versions on PC are not part of the topic. Thanks.

I'm so psyched for this update now that I have Shadow of Mordor to pull me away from Terraria until the update hits Xbox the first fishing im doing is going to be for the Scaley Truffle. Pigrron and I are going to take on Duke Fishron together with my Razorpine and Inferno Fork.

Does this count as in the cavern layer I am trying to get the pigron mount

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 268
I admit that I have complained quite a bit about the Vita save-crash on other boards but here I'm just thankful that there is positive information available. Furthermore, the thread is an announcement about the culmination of a ton of work by the devs so all of the whining about what isn't gonna be there is juvenile and ungrateful. The arguing is disruptive and pointless, as are the personal attacks.

But all that aside, I really hope Sony has this update pushed out sooner than later. Maybe the Tuesday PSN update will make it available. I'll reinstall the game, erase all content and start from scratch and hopefully will have zero crashes ever again :D

One question I have (and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really do appreciate how much love and work you all put into this game and its updates)
Is the update going to have a fix for the cloud problem on Playstation devices not being able to save worlds that are over x size? It's not a huge problem personally, I just like keeping my world in the cloud for backup purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom