Xbox One Console pics.

Yes, I copied them from my PS4 to a USB then transferred them to my PC, I think you can do the same on Xbox One.

Actually no. Xbox One's USB Memory Stick support sucks monkey balls. :mad:
You can however upload screenshots and recordings to Xbox Live or OneDrive. To access Xbox Live screenshots, you can use either the Xbox app (preinstalled in Win10) or go to xboxdvr.com. OneDrive is even easier as it's built in Win10. For earlier Windows versions, you'll have to download their app.

Photoshop? I haven't really had the need to stitch images together, so I don't know. There are probably specialized apps available for doing that but I don't know of any.

I use this forum service on my iPhone, and I have an Xbone app on my phone.

You could always screen grab on your Xbone by double tapping the Xbox button on your control pad and then press Y. Then you could use the app and screen shot the picture and upload it that ways, but I don't know if you could put one or more pictures together on the iPhone.

I use this forum service on my iPhone, and I have an Xbone app on my phone.

You could always screen grab on your Xbone by double tapping the Xbox button on your control pad and then press Y. Then you could use the app and screen shot the picture and upload it that ways, but I don't know if you could put one or more pictures together on the iPhone.
xboxdvr.com works well also.

Back
Top Bottom