NPCs & Enemies Consumer NPC

How's my idea?

• Good idea!

• Bad idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Exon

Skeletron
What I propose is an NPC for each the Corruption and Crimson. They would appear post BoC/EoW and would be capable of selling Corrupt/Crimson loot.
Consumer.png

The Consumer would sell you items from the Shadow Orbs, and EoW drops, and would appear after the EoW.
I do not have a sprite for the Criman (Crimson counterpart), but I will make one soon.
The Criman would sell only Crimson Heart and BoC drops, and would show up post-BoC.

Last edited:
It would be funny to see the Consumer interact with the Dryad. Would it require corruption or crimson by their house, or be like other npcs and only live in houses without crimson or corruption nearby? It is worth noting that the demon heart is a hardmode item for expert mode only worlds, and isn't obtainable by normal means in the current version, so I'm guessing you meant to say the crimson heart. If it is possible some unique items or interactions would be nice, crimson heart and shadow orb items are already re-obtainable from fishing crates in the same biome they are first found in. For achievement purposes it might be best if he wasn't counted for the real estate agent achievement, since each world only starts with one evil biome

I think it wouldn't REQUIRE a Corrupt or Crimson biome nearby, but they COULD live in one, unlike normal NPCs.
I think I may design a few new items for it.
Maybe it counts one NPC as both for the achievement?

Hmmm...
First of all.
The altars do the same thing.
Second.
Maybe a separate, single item instead of the actual altars?
Third.
That pet is cool. May design that. Maybe could be the same as the Baby Eater, but stitched together with parts of a Crimera?

Back
Top Bottom