Game Mechanics Controller Support.

Please add controller support.
People like me, and many others have problems using mouse and keyboard.
In my case, I can not use my mouse and keyboard very long without strain on my wrists.
It is a disease that I really don't want to get into.
Please add controller support, I really want to enjoy this game without aching pain after 40 minutes.

Thank you.

Registered here to say that I would love to have it, too.

After playing hundreds of hours on the Xbox 360 version and Xbox One version of Terraria, I decided that I would buy and play the most up to date version of the game. However the controls are keeping me from truly enjoying it. Moving and jumping with the keyboard feels so sluggish. Just dodging enemies is a pain. The game plays beautifully on the Xbox version, but the updates are incredibly slow. Its like there is no definitive version of the game for me. if the PC version had official controller support that mimicked the console version, I would probably not buy another video game for a very, very long time. Moving around with the Master Ninja Gear in the console version is so satisfying.

Please guys, try to squeeze controller support in an update somewhere. I and many other players that are used to playing 2D games with a controller would be eternally grateful. Has anyone heard if the team has considered adding controller support?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom