Biomes & Nature Cool concept

RobbZob

Terrarian
So I’ve been kinda just doodling my own concepts on what would be cool to see and I was thinking about the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow spreading across the world. I thought “it would be pretty cool if the biomes would also spread and infect the enemies that exist in an already placed environment, like if the jungle got corrupted, the jungle enemies would be corrupted, like the wasps would be wasps still, but have like bile or visible corruption on them, or if the jungle got hallowed, the giant tortoises would have like crystal shards growing on their backs or something.” Doodling ideas like that is always fun, and since I can’t mod or anything, the imagination can be a bit saddening 😓 cool concept tho

I love that idea! That would be really cool to improve the Corruption because it is kinda sad lol! But I do like that creatures would change to that biome. It would add an interesting twist on completing your bestiary! <3

Learning to code for terraria mods I'd say would take around 3-5 months if you fully dedicate yourself to learning and practicing C# almost every day. first learn general C# and programming concepts, up to inheritance and polymorphism, then familiarize yourself with tmodloader, which uses both of those concepts.
You can use a program called TConvert to look at how terraria spritesheets are structured.

Back
Top Bottom