GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So i play terraria 1.4.4.5 and i still cant get the cool town slime, even tho i MINIMUM got 3 parties, got 4 town slimes and thats just weird
killed 2 bosses: king slime and eye of cthulhu in one world and killed brain of cthulhu and eater of worlds in OTHER world
this isnt just a one time glitch because obviously i needed to turn off PC sometimes
but i also stayed some hours at enemy farm (zombie eyes and slimes ones)

Are you letting the parties happen naturally, or are you making them happen yourself?

The cool slime only spawns when there is a natural party.

yes i did i said that i minimum got 3 parties i was talking about natural one
Odd. There shouldn't be any other requirements for it to spawn.

Seems like bugged behavior. Are you on a single player world, or running ti on multiplayer?

So i play terraria 1.4.4.5 and i still cant get the cool town slime, even tho i MINIMUM got 3 parties, got 4 town slimes and thats just weird
killed 2 bosses: king slime and eye of cthulhu in one world and killed brain of cthulhu and eater of worlds in OTHER world
this isnt just a one time glitch because obviously i needed to turn off PC sometimes
but i also stayed some hours at enemy farm (zombie eyes and slimes ones)
also i've meant zombie, eyes, and slimes

what does resolved mean bruh
The three prefixes are:
Reported - Bug confirmed and reported to developers to fix
Working as Designed - Not a bug, or the bug can't be fixed (e.g. engine limitations)
Resolved - Issue has been fixed by developers and/or the reporter has fixed their issue

Hope that helps!

The three prefixes are:
Reported - Bug confirmed and reported to developers to fix
Working as Designed - Not a bug, or the bug can't be fixed (e.g. engine limitations)
Resolved - Issue has been fixed by developers and/or the reporter has fixed their issue

Hope that helps!
welp ty

Back
Top Bottom