Other Coop play needs a ping tool

Gorno

Terrarian
When playing coop, and telling another player to get a specific block; or stand in a specific spot; or merely bring the other players attention to a specific point; the game needs aping tool as found in other coop games; for example; Portal 2. Just a way to communicate visually.

When playing coop, and telling another player to get a specific block; or stand in a specific spot; or merely bring the other players attention to a specific point; the game needs aping tool as found in other coop games; for example; Portal 2. Just a way to communicate visually.
The chat box exists?

I'm not familiar with Portal 2, but I think Gorno means a way to "point at something" in the game. So you can just say "Stand over there" instead of something like "Stand on the dirt ledge by the rock. No not that one, I mean the background lump. On the left." Never been a big problem for me, but I could see it being useful.

I'm not familiar with Portal 2, but I think Gorno means a way to "point at something" in the game. So you can just say "Stand over there" instead of something like "Stand on the dirt ledge by the rock. No not that one, I mean the background lump. On the left." Never been a big problem for me, but I could see it being useful.
@ManaUser - Bingo.
Frequent problem playing with my brother last night. We can talk with voice, so no need for text chat. A pointer is what I meant. Maybe a way to temporarily see the other's mouse pointer, or a pointer key that flashes the block one is pointing at for others to see.

Or a key bind that triggers a simple animation of the player pointing like in battlefield. I want to point at all the things in terraria too.

Back
Top Bottom