Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So the last time I played the game was this past fall. I just updated it to the Journey's End and load up my world, but it's an old save. My map on my character had the building I most recently built, but when i fly there, it's gone. Many items are missing and it is clearly a save from a year or so ago, however my character is the same as I left it. I saw on the steam discussion thread that this was a rare issue and to post about it here. The world is called My_New_World and there's only a WLD file, no BAK file. However, there's two bak files for another world that doesn't have a WLD file. I saw that one of those BAK files was opened today at the same time as the WLD file so I will include that as the BAK file along with the other one of the same name. I renamed the BAK file that opened today to My_New_World.bak for clarification as to which one opened, and the other one is named World 2.

I hope this helps and if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can fix this and possibly get my old world back, let me know! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• My_New_World.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
  • World 2.bak
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
  • My_New_World.bak
    2.7 MB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom