KSI Edge

Official Terrarian
Dishonoredlogo.png
Welcome to Corvo's Arsenal Home page!
Terraria (1.3.5.2)
Tmodloader (Newest 0.10.1.3)

Build (0.1.2) Just Fixed!

News
Please leave some feedback and some :pinky:love:pinky: if you liked the mod.
Adds:
Corvo's pistol, crossbow, and folding blade.
All powers that Corvo has in game (Blink, Dark Vision, Possession, Bend Time, Devouring Swarm, Wind Blast).
All abilities.
Some Bone Charms.
An Outsider chest that spawns in the world during world generation that gives you some runes when destroyed.
All crafting can be done at the Shrine Candle. A Shrine Candle is needed for all mod crafting.

MUST READ IF PLAYING!!!

Notes:

The Outsider Soul, Blink are given to a new player. The Outsider Mark, Abilities, Bone Charms give the bonus in the inventory and is not needed in an accessory spot.
Corvo's gear is given to a new player.

How to Play:
Step 1: Make a new world and a New character (In order to receive corvo's custom gear and blink)
Step 2: Locate a Outsider Chest in the underground
Step 3: Mine the chest to receive runes
Step 4: Locate another Outsider Chest in-order to craft a Shrine Candle with 1 Rune
Step 5 Locate other Chests if need be and craft whatever you want at a Shrine Candle

Crafting:
Powers are made from runes at Shrine Candle, the max runes needed ever for a power is 10 and no other material is needed.
Abilities (see above).
Bone Charms are made of 1 runes (Don't ask why they are like that).
Shrine Candles are made from 1 rune at a outsider chest.
Outsider Chest are made from 7 runes if you broke the chest and can be crafted in hand.

Specs:
20181106165534_1.jpg

All items in the mod.

20181106165655_1.jpg

Is an Outsider Chest, these spawn in a newly generated world.

20181106165811_1.jpg

This image is here to help people who can't find an Outsider Chest. The chest has a 2x2 Solid Black tile on the map (RGB = 0,0,0)

20181106165718_1.jpg

A Outsider Shrine I created with the Shrine Candles, Use these to make all mod related items besides the corvo's gear.

Previous Builds:
0.1.0 Added all items, Completely done?
0.1.1 Minor graphical changes.
0.1.2 Major Re-hull for the mod, too much to say what I did.

Last edited:
What, this mod has no replies? Seriously?

I'm interested in trying it out, though for my next playthrough. Can't really muddle up a ten-mod playthrough already in progress. But definitely for the next one!

I look forward to possible updates, if there ever are any.

Ok, this mod doesn't make any sense. How do you get more runes? You can't craft anything in this mod because it needs a Shrine Candle, which you can't get because it costs 1 rune at an outsider chest WHICH you have to break to get runes.

In other words, unless you cheat items in you can't experence the whole mod; seems like a major oversight.
Maybe if you found runes generating in your world, that would be neat?

Ahh, you need to find these outsider chests in a newly generated world and craft shrine candles with 1 rune. Runes can be obtained by mining outsider chests. Sorry I was not clear enough. Also newly generated characters get items that are very much needed like the outsider's mark.

Ahh, you need to find these outsider chests in a newly generated world and craft shrine candles with 1 rune. Runes can be obtained by mining outsider chests. Sorry I was not clear enough. Also newly generated characters get items that are very much needed like the outsider's mark.
Is there more than 1 outsider chest? I only ever found one, and even finding it was a real task...
Could you like, add an item that locates them? Like how thorium has the Grim Pointer?

Is there more than 1 outsider chest? I only ever found one, and even finding it was a real task...
Could you like, add an item that locates them? Like how thorium has the Grim Pointer?

In my world gen code, chests are very scarce so you can make multiple worlds to get them. You can also use t-world edit to find them or use hero's mod's map reveal. I don't know what to do here. I can either make a quick hot-fix and make chests drop more runes or make an item that is out of my knowledge of coding to locate chests.

Back
Top Bottom