Xbox 360 Crash related to clients destroying mushroom biomes

Hello

I want to report a crash related to clients (so not the host) destroying a larger mushroom biome at once. If the large area has a lot of mushrooms and those are not spawning for the client, they'll stick there for the host. Once you reach up that place again and start destroying those mushrooms, every single mushroom is gonna spawn at once causing the console to freeze. The area we're talking about is between 100m - 200m we're not quite sure (I'm the client and she's the host so...).
I wish I could send a crashlog somehow.

It's exactly 330m long.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432983048,1432982637][/DOUBLEPOST]Even my box is freezing now randomly by flying around there and doing absolutely nothing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432983241][/DOUBLEPOST]We "fixed" it by killing one mushroom at the very middle of that line.

So what happened was the client couldn't see the mushrooms so the host destroyed them and then they all spawned at once for the client and started freezing your game? Until she destroyed another mushroom in the middle?

Well we built a path from the left side of the map to the right (small world). First we had everything to glowing mushroom wall and roof (one block thick) + above and below that path, there were 3 blocks free so stuff wouldn't takeover the glowing mushroom walls. So later on we decided to turn everything to jungle due to plantera farming so I went on with the clenteminator. At the right side it seemed to lag a bit for me because usually if you smash the clenteminator with jungle solution on glowing mushroom grass, it should kill all the mushrooms and spawn them right there. What happened for me is that they actually got killed but didn't spawn. After some time the console froze for her and I just disconnected, while I was still working with the clenteminator there. So I continued the same work again and her console pretty much froze at the same part again. So I told her to go to that place where I was since it didn't seem to load well for me. So she went there and killed some mushrooms with a pickaxe that caused her console to freeze again. So we figured it had to be something with those mushrooms.
And as told, one line we weren't able to clean until she stood at the very middle of that line and killed one mushroom. Killing one mushroom caused all mushrooms in that line to getting killed and spawn at once so her console always froze.

Kinda hard to explain...

Well we built a path from the left side of the map to the right (small world). First we had everything to glowing mushroom wall and roof (one block thick) + above and below that path, there were 3 blocks free so stuff wouldn't takeover the glowing mushroom walls. So later on we decided to turn everything to jungle due to plantera farming so I went on with the clenteminator. At the right side it seemed to lag a bit for me because usually if you smash the clenteminator with jungle solution on glowing mushroom grass, it should kill all the mushrooms and spawn them right there. What happened for me is that they actually got killed but didn't spawn. After some time the console froze for her and I just disconnected, while I was still working with the clenteminator there. So I continued the same work again and her console pretty much froze at the same part again. So I told her to go to that place where I was since it didn't seem to load well for me. So she went there and killed some mushrooms with a pickaxe that caused her console to freeze again. So we figured it had to be something with those mushrooms.
And as told, one line we weren't able to clean until she stood at the very middle of that line and killed one mushroom. Killing one mushroom caused all mushrooms in that line to getting killed and spawn at once so her console always froze.

Kinda hard to explain...
Seems like you were having issues when clentaminating blocks at the edge of the world? That's something I've heard about before. You should send a report to 505 already if you haven't (http://www.505games.com/contact) If you're no longer freezing then I suggest not using the clentaminator at the edges of your world anymore, I'm not sure when this glitch will be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom