Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have made a texture pack which adds minor changes to NPCs, but two errors (*one which may be from a lack of experience, therefore possibly not an error) have arisen:
> *Certain files have not been changed: In the texture pack folder, there are custom textures for NPCs for both standard events and during party events.
The following NPC's are supposed to be retextured, and the ones which are not are underlined:
Merchant
Nurse

Arms Dealer
Dryad
Guide? - The Guide does not have an alt file, but the guide in my world has not performed an action that would've shown the only changed texture
Demolitionist
Clothier

The ones which are not underlined are the ones that do not have an alt file (exception of the guide), meaning that whenever a part event occurs, the alt texture does not show at all.
> Game crashes when I disable this texture pack and then open the map.
The Crash log seems to state that the reason for the crash was due to an error with NPC head highlight errors (Thus making the reason for the crash more apparent)
I do not have any other texture packs installed.
If there is an error relating to my files, please let me know, as I wanted to make a functioning texture pack.

Attachments

• CastledNPCs.zip
    99.7 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom