PS4 Crashing Issue

Hi there! I’ve noticed that whenever I play Terraria for the PS4, it crashes randomly. Would you mind looking into that? Thank you so much!

Xtrememaster

i think you're going to have to be more specific - is it the same world each time, is it after doing something specific, is it online, offline or both? i've never had this myself.
edit : i'd also recommend adding version numbers for both the game and the console.

It’s been happening on one of my two offline worlds. It’ll crash after a few minutes of playing. Nothing specific has triggered the bug. As for the version I’m playing on, it’s 1.4.4.9.5. The error code the ps4 gives me is CE-34878-0. My ps4 is currently running version 11.02.

Thanks for the report - to clarify, does this happen when travelling to a specific spot of the world, or does it happen just about anywhere? Do you find it happens more often when near specific things (like water)?

Could you also confirm your build number for me? It can be found in the bottom lefthand corner of the title screen.

Hiya, We're sorry you're experiencing crashes in your game. When you receive the crash, and you get that blue screen with the error number, are you able to send a report to Playstation (with video if that's an option and a comment about what was happening?) we're able to access those crash reports and they can help us track down the issue.

Many thanks,
Roboarms

Back
Top Bottom