3DS Crashing on new 3ds xl

Every time I load a world it crashes, PLEASE FIX
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

I recommend being as detailed as possible about what happened before the crashing started. It can be really hard to track down bugs - not everyone is crashing, so the developers need help figuring out what is different about yours. Just that it's crashing won't help puzzle out what the problem is. :)

I was playing my world a my sister told me to join here to get some materials. Rotten chunks to be exact. I left right after that. I tried to get back on my world so I could craft the mechail worm. But it froze and crashed at 25 present done loading and it been doing that since about 9:00 am.
[doublepost=1502062701,1502062667][/doublepost]:redspin::redspin:

I was playing my world a my sister told me to join here to get some materials. Rotten chunks to be exact. I left right after that. I tried to get back on my world so I could craft the mechail worm. But it froze and crashed at 25 present done loading and it been doing that since about 9:00 am.
[doublepost=1502062701,1502062667][/doublepost]:redspin::redspin:
Well, like I said before if it's the same world crashing, and you can get into other worlds, the crashing world is probably a corrupted file and there's no saving it. Send your info to 505 games at the link I included above and include lots of details.

Back
Top Bottom