BaseMod
DungeonGen
Enhanced Tooltip r2
GRealm
Inventory tweaks r2
Item Suffixes r3
OmnirsNosPak
ThoriumMod+

For some reason I crash at random parts, in-game, loading the game, even loading the mods in the beginning.

I've even deactivated the big ones one by one, and it only leaves me with shockah's mods that won't crash the game.

So what's the deal?

I have 10 mods,

ShockahBase r3
Accessory Slots+ r1
BaseMod
DungeonGen
Enhanced Tooltip r2
GRealm
Inventory tweaks r2
Item Suffixes r3
OmnirsNosPak
ThoriumMod+

For some reason I crash at random parts, in-game, loading the game, even loading the mods in the beginning.

I've even deactivated the big ones one by one, and it only leaves me with shockah's mods that won't crash the game.

So what's the deal?

I have a high-end rig too so memory shouldn't be an issue with 8gigs.

I have 10 mods,

There's your problem. Two or three of the mods (or maybe more) probably edited the same file, resulting in whichever mod(s) were installed first not working properly because some of the files that they replaced were replaced again by a subsequent mod installation, thus wiping the changes to the file that the first mod(s) made. I have no idea what half of these mods do, so you have to figure out which mods might be in conflict; ex two GUI mods, two world-gen mods, etc etc.

There's your problem. Two or three of the mods (or maybe more) probably edited the same file, resulting in whichever mod(s) were installed first not working properly because some of the files that they replaced were replaced again by a subsequent mod installation, thus wiping the changes to the file that the first mod(s) made. I have no idea what half of these mods do, so you have to figure out which mods might be in conflict; ex two GUI mods, two world-gen mods, etc etc.

I actually got it working.

I started a new character, new game, made sure nothing was running in the backround (made it a medium sized world this time) and everything works. I didn't think the mods I had edited the same file considering all they do is put in new items, with unique names and such. Nothing of the vanilla world was changed.

Back
Top Bottom