CC Creation Compendium #72

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
lM2gzKR.png

Welcome one and all to CC #72
Summer is fast approaching, along with some really sweet entries!
As usual, entries for next month to @Khaios, and make sure to check out this guide on how to enter.
Also make sure you're familiar with the Creation Compendium Rules:
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.

7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now, the entries!

k5zzbFj.png

geDKUCj.png

@BlueJay_T_Gaming

k5zzbFj.png

Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Click here for last month's CC

31RWaw3.png

How do I get 1.3 on mobile help please
[doublepost=1562125124,1562125074][/doublepost]Guys you did such a good job keep up the good work

I was away from Terraria for about 2 years now, it's so heartwarming to see that the players creativity has continued to flourish.
I hope I can get a new PC soon, so I can catch up and rejoin the creative wonderland of Terraria.

Did u know for all the ones who r in mobile or tablet u can join other people
[doublepost=1563093227,1563093211][/doublepost]It’s not LAN
[doublepost=1563093276][/doublepost]So yay for me

Did u know for all the ones who r in mobile or tablet u can join other people
[doublepost=1563093227,1563093211][/doublepost]It’s not LAN
[doublepost=1563093276][/doublepost]So yay for me
Most people on the forums know now, due to the post made by Loki on the home page. Try to keep posts in threads on-topic, as you can get warning points and annoy other members of the forums.

ece3165ac3eb85e8d73d874473756ddc--frogs.jpg
Could I join on the er, next one? I'm on mobile . How do you get screen--ohhhh never mind
If you want to enter, just upload your image to a website such as Imgur and copy the link. Then, since Khaios is hosting the next one, post the image on his profile.

Back
Top Bottom