tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

I'll wait until I can save mod/world specific data. ;-) ( I can make the command now, but if you re-enter the world your points would be gone)
I'm gonna mine for some gems, so we can create some gem hooks! XD
(If you know what I mean)

Alright peeps, heads up!
I have put a download link up!
Please report any bugs you find in this thread :)
And suggestions / tips etc. are always welcome!

What about PvP command (-pvp %on/off 'player' 'red' 'all' etc), which includes all or certain players or teams, without the possibility of pvp turning off? (That possible?)
Command that change movement speed (-ms [player] #)
Command that change appereance of player (-setcolor [player] 'hair'/'etc' #FFFFFF)
Command that create hotkeys (-bind 'command' #key)
Restoration commands (-heal/mana/rest [player]), regen commands (-autoh/-autom/-autorest, [player] %on/off)
Command that changes spawn rate (-spawnrate #)

What about PvP command (-pvp %on/off 'player' 'red' 'all' etc), which includes all or certain players or teams, without the possibility of pvp turning off? (That possible?)
Command that change movement speed (-ms [player] #)
Command that change appereance of player (-setcolor [player] 'hair'/'etc' #FFFFFF)
Command that create hotkeys (-bind 'command' #key)
Restoration commands (-heal/mana/rest [player]), regen commands (-autoh/-autom/-autorest, [player] %on/off)
Command that changes spawn rate (-spawnrate #)
I'll look into PvP, but not now.. since tML doesn't support Multiplayer yet..
Movement speed change will be in the /stat command (next update)
You can already change MP and HP using /sethp and /setmp also /sethpmax and /setmpmax .. again regen etc. will be part of /stat
(i.e. /stat hp 50 ... /stat hpregen 50 etc.)
spawn rate can probably be done.. but might become funky as well.. will see.
Thanks for the suggestions

I'll look into PvP, but not now.. since tML doesn't support Multiplayer yet..
Movement speed change will be in the /stat command (next update)
You can already change MP and HP using /sethp and /setmp also /sethpmax and /setmpmax .. again regen etc. will be part of /stat
(i.e. /stat hp 50 ... /stat hpregen 50 etc.)
spawn rate can probably be done.. but might become funky as well.. will see.
Thanks for the suggestions
Also for /npc type [x] [y] [number] command, can it spawn npc at mouse position?

Alright fellas, sorta major update here!
Changelog:
[Pre-Alpha] Release 2 on 24-10-2015
  • (Major) Shifted 9 commands, reducing the total amount of commands by 7
    • All time commands shifted into /time
    • All hp/mp commands shifted into /stat
    • /spawn and /random shifted into /tp
  • (Feature) Changed how /peace works
    • Now no longer works like /godmode did. Instead, it stops all NPCs from spawning.

• (Critical) Fixed a bug that caused /peace to lag the game
  • (Bugfix) Fixed /vacuum item count bug
    • Previously it would always call 401 items, now it actually counts the total amount of items picked up.
  • (Feature) All commands now use lowercase calls and arguments
  • (Feature) The mod is now compatible with tML v0.6 and is downloadable via the in-game Mod Browser.
  • (Change/Feature) The mod no longer requires the Snippet.dll
  • (Addition) Added a readme.txt to the winrar zip file (for manual installation)

I will update the thread documentation soon, each command will get examples!
If you want to build peacefully in your world, use /peace
To make sure you will never take any damage use /godmode

Happy Building!
-Gora

Just tried this out; it's looking really good so far (and helps out tremendously with shaving mod item testing time down too!).

Just tried this out; it's looking really good so far (and helps out tremendously with shaving mod item testing time down too!).

Alpha Release 3 is coming soon :) Then after that we'll really just need to wait for ModPlayer support
What I like so much myself about Alpha R3 is that for /giveitem you can simply type the item name instead of the type! So for example: /giveitem Rod of Discord
Remember if the item name ends with a number you'll have to use apostrophes:/giveitem "Code 1" 5
(gives 5 times Code 1)

Last edited:
add spawn rate command?
Same idea here, that would be great, also the option to turn off spawns like minecraft peaceful mode. On another note keep up the good work, this mod is quite useful already and will be more so when larger mods become a reality.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446699908,1446699820][/DOUBLEPOST]Excuse me,
I failed to notice your /peace command, still I like the spawnrate thing.

There's a command that I would love to have when testing things: "clean". Which would delete everything from your inventory except for your hotbar, equipment (armor, accessories, pets and stuff) and favourited items.

Maybe it could even have a "filter" argument so that it only deletes a specific item?

Back
Top Bottom