TCF Suggestion "Creator's comment groups"

Lwg

Terrarian
Sometimes theres tons of different comments (which also include replies), that are different topics. As a viewer, you might not be interested in (for example):
"that's mid, thats why" discussion, but rather be interested in "i like it, here's my concepts for it!"

I think you should give creator of the thread commenters are talking under, an ability to "sort" comments to different topics.
There will be an option to either see all comments, or see the creators custom "topics". Those should work somewhat similar to spoiler buttons.
Of course there will be a default "unsorted" topic, which will include, well, unsorted by creator comments.

Last edited:
Sometimes theres tons of different comments (which also include replies), that are different topics. As a viewer, you might not be interested in (for example):
"that's mid, thats why" discussion, but rather be interested in "i like it, here's my concepts for it!"

I think you should give creator of the thread commenters are talking under, an ability to "sort" comments to different topics.
There will be an option to either see all comments, or see the creators custom "topics". Those should work somewhat similar to spoiler buttons.
Of course there will be a default "unsorted" topic, which will include, well, unsorted by creator comments.
Hi there @Lwg welcome to the forums. :)

That‘s an interesting reimagining of the way posts are displayed in a thread. It sounds like a look of custom work to get this achieved - I’m not sure the payoff would be worth it. Even if it was easy to do, I think the current display of seeing replies in the order they were posted works very well for the site.

Back
Top Bottom