NPCs & Enemies Creepypasta stuff

MegaSDMGShark

Plantera
So, i'm a big fan of Creepypastas, and I think some "Creepypasta" enemies might be funny or cool.

The Rake
HP: 1500
Attack: 75
Defense: 20
Knockback Resistance: 100%

The Rake is a rare creature found at night. It's found in your house. It spawns Hardmode only. When it sees you, it starts sprinting towards you and constantly attacking you. The low damage is made up by it's rapid attack and extremely fast speed. When you kill it it drops...

Rake Skin - 100%
The Rake's Claw - 25%
Gold Coins(1-2) - 100%

Rake Claws
60 melee damage
Insanely fast speed
Low Knockback
10% Crit chance

Jeff The Killer
HP: 7500; 3750 second form
Attack: 100 ranged, 120 melee, 80 'Knife Frenzy', 100 damage all in 2nd form
Defense: 25

J
eff the Killer is an EXTREMELY rare mob that is terrifying. A tough miniboss, it attacks between throwing knives that are accurate, rushing toward you, and going in a 'Knife Frenzy' throwing knives around him crazily. In his second from he is much faster. Drops...

Jeff Mask - 14.29%
Bloody Knife - 50%
Gold Coins(5-10) - 100%

Bloody Knife(Upgrade to Magic Dagger)
70 magic damage
Uses 9 mana
Fast Speed
Low Knockback
4% Crit Chance

Whoa whoa whoa,slow down No slendyman?no cute happy smiling doggy?no popular video games with black cartridges instead of red ones?
you have a good idea going here.

here Ill help you.
Slenderman
type:Boss

HP: 98000; 58000 second form
Attack: 120 melee, 99 'sneak attack', 300+ damage all in 2nd form
Defense: 0

awakening "it has no face but it has come to tear off yours"

combat:in stage one it just teleports when you hit it,then teleports behind you to attack(sneak attack) it inflicts some debuffs(not sure what they should be)
stage 2:Its tendrills come out of its back and it charges at you,also some move like the hungry.
was not really thinking about this but ehh just came to mind

hmm but these monsters don't feel like terraria you know,

man I am feeling Hyper I typed that in seconds

Creepypasta REALLY doesn't have a place in terraria. It's unusual and deemed extrmeely unnecessary and boring.

Also, I don't play videogames to be scared, I play Videogames for entertainment.

No Support on this one.

Thats what Im feeling here,although I can Imagine creepypasta monsters in terraria it just does not fit.

Maybe as a mod, or just a series of subtle references like a Jeff Mask and Bloody Knife being obtainable from Goodie Bags, this could work. But, as mentioned before, Creepypasta doesn't really have a place in Terraria.

Nah. This just doesn't seem like the best idea, creepypastas don't really fit in terraria. However I think that a slenderman vanity might be cool.

Not to be a wanker, but creepypasta characters in terraria make as much sense to me as people asking for goku in super smash brothers 4.
Seems like the same age range too honestly..

i remember a thread just like this on TO and it didnt go well. it doesnt have a place (as said many times before) and it makes very very little sense to me. however id be fine with creepy pasta related items in game but the bosses based on the characters themselves i dont like

i find your suggestion ridiculous. i mean 98,000 health are you serious? oh and the damage is WAY to high. you need to learn how to make terraria quality suggestions, no 98,000 health 120 and 300 damage crap

The only creepypasta that would have even the smallest chance of getting a reference is NES Godzilla. Not only is it a story thats NES based (And Redigit is a big Nintendo fan), it also has a villain named Red.

Slenderman
type:Boss

HP: 98000; 58000 second form
Attack: 120 melee, 99 'sneak attack', 300+ damage all in 2nd form
Defense: 0

awakening "it has no face but it has come to tear off yours"
>almost twice the health of Duke Fishron
>300+ damage
hahaha no

The only creepypasta that would have even the smallest chance of getting a reference is NES Godzilla. Not only is it a story thats NES based (And Redigit is a big Nintendo fan), it also has a villain named Red.

NES Godzilla is best Creepypasta. Voting for Red or maybe Warlock from Godzilla Replay.
One of Red's drops could be a summon for a mini Solomon, sorta like that mini minotaur pet.
And his tooltip is "STILL THE BEST!"

Creepypasta REALLY doesn't have a place in terraria. It's unusual and deemed extrmeely unnecessary and boring.

Also, I don't play videogames to be scared, I play Videogames for entertainment.

No Support on this one.
You do realize you can do both at the same time, right? ;)

Hmhmemhmheh. Oh good, this again. Game + Creepypasta Monsters = Horror Game. That's how it works, right?
Jeff the Killer is an EXTREMELY rare mob that is terrifying.
I don't have a witty retort for that. That's just funny.

Not to be a wanker, but creepypasta characters in terraria make as much sense to me as people asking for goku in super smash brothers 4.
Seems like the same age range too honestly..
suEwAM0.jpg

Last edited:
Kudos 4 Jeff, Red add this in game pl0x, J̵e̵f̵f̵ ̴i̷s̷ ̸o̷u̶r̷ ̸s̸a̷v̷i̸o̶r̵,a̵̡̱ḷ̴ͅl̶̢̫ ̷̤͉h̵͇̟a̸̗͜i̸͚͙l̴͍͜ ̸̫̮L̴̺͉o̷̤̺r̶̡̥d̵͈̠ ̴̨͇J̴̞̙e̶̖̞f̴̙̗f̶̝͜

Back
Top Bottom