Sprites Crimson Deathweed and so on...

Yorkyウルフ

Spazmatism
Ok, I think the Crimson should get a new deathweed sprite, as the Corruption deathweed is purple and green for the Crimson it could be red and yellow. :) So what about possessed armor and other things they could turn red in a Crimson world because normally they are purple. I don't play PC often so I don't know if Crimson styled Corrupt bunnies are in-game but that could also be cool. ;)

Sadly, I use mobile to talk on the forums so can't make sprites, but here's a great sprite by @PixelPete, Thanks so much!!! :D

index.php

Last edited:
I think the Crimson should get a new deathweed sprite as the Corruption deathweed is purple and green for the Crimson it could be red and yellow also what about possessed armor and other things I don't play PC so I don't know if Crimson styled Corrupt bunnies are in-game but that could also be cool.

Sadly I use mobile to talk on the forums so can't make sprites.

Ok, I have a few things to say here. First off, I really like the idea of Crimson deathweed. I have wanted that for a while.

Second, I have some advice for you. Try to format your post a little more. Currently it is a run in sentence. Maybe you could go through and ad a few periods. You can get much more support that way. ;)

Also, you can sprite if you have mobile. You can just download a spriting app, or make sprites on a computer and bring than to Mobile. It's pretty easy! Also, cimtame bunnies exist of the desktop version.

Anyways though, macho support for crimson deathweed!

Back
Top Bottom