PC Crimson VS Corruption minigame server!!!

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
I've done this in the past, but I never actually got the amount of people required for it, which is a minimum of probably 6.

In this minigame, you can choose 1 of 2 teams, Corruptors (purple team), or Crimsonators (red team). You start in the middle of the world, the left half of the world is Corrupt, while the right half is Crimson. This is only the surface, however, as most of the underground remains untouched.

You start with basic gear related to your team. Your mission is to completely corrupt or completely crimsonate the world, depending on your team (floating islands excluded). Once about 75% of the world is your evil, and there is not a single block of the opposing team's evil left, you win the game.

The NPCs all live on the floating islands, which are hallow. These are non-pvp zones, and as previously said, these do not count toward your "evil world" progress.

The dungeon and jungle temple have been completely removed from the world, due to unbalancing the minigame.

RULES
At no point will helping the other team be tolerated. Unless you are fighting a major boss, in that case, I may allow it.
Demonite and Corrupt seeds dropped by the Eye Of Cthulu must be immediately discarded upon collecting, as it unbalances the game. Additionally, you may not purchase corrupt seeds or purple solution from the NPCs.
Until a certain amount of time has passed, PvP is not permitted unless an enemy player is trespassing on your side of the world.
For this gamemode, a completely new, mediumcore character is require. They also must be colored completely red or completely purple depending on the team to distinguish from one another. Joining with any other character will result in instantly being kicked from the game.
Similarly to the previous rule, bringing items from another world of yours will NOT be tolerated. If you suspect any of your team members are using items obtained from another world, tell me IMMEDIATELY. Doing this will result in a likely permanent ban from the game.

Comment if you have any questions, or if you would like to play this gamemode some time! Also leave what team you would like to be on.

How do I corrupt/crimson the world? Clentaminator or..?
Technically, since evil seeds and evil solution are banned, the only way to spread your evil is to manually dig up the opposing evil and place ebonstone/crimstone around it to spread your evil. Although I'm not sure if it will spread onto regular dirt, you could always use NORMAL seeds on the dirt and then place the evil stone.

EDIT: I changed what the teams start with. Now both teams start with 99 evil seeds, 100 evil solution, and 30 evil water corresponding to their team.

Last edited:
Can't got the game as a gift and you need to spend 5$ on steam to send fr
[doublepost=1551884584,1551884559][/doublepost]no discord either

Back
Top Bottom