PC Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

Do you want to be on The Crimsonaters or The Corrupters?

• The Crimsonaters.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Corrupters.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
I was originally only going to make this minigame on Xbox 360, but I decided to make a PC Steam version too.

One side of the world is corrupt, one is crimson, there are two teams, The Crimsonators (red team) and The Corrupters (purple team), you must have pvp on at all times. The Corrupters objective is to corrupt the entire world, The Crimsonaters objective is to crimsonate the entire world. Once you dig far enough underground, you will find jungles and other biomes. Each player starts with either shadewood gear or ebonwood gear, and a full stack of vicious/vile powder. Entering the other teams territory is dangerous. To join this minigame, you have to start a new character on mediumcore mode. And make them entirely red or purple, depending on your team. If you die, you do not get free gear again, you have to get it back on your own. The world is modded, it spawns all ores (including crimtane and demonite), it also spawns corrupt and crimson naturally, but the world is considered to be a corrupt world.

HELP WANTED: I need some players to help me make the world, I need a clentaminator and red/purple solution to corrupt and crimsonate the world.

Back
Top Bottom