Mobile Crimson without breaking the altars

colethemole

Terrarian
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if another crimson will spawn when entering hard mode without breaking any altars. Because I was going to try and eradicate the crimson for my adventure map on console

When defeating the Wall of Flesh, a V shaped pattern will appear on the map to infect the world, one side is hallow, the other is crimson/corruption. And this is all the way from the surface to the underground. Where they'll spawn exactly varies a bit. But it's often starting at the bottom center of the map, surrounding the center of the surface

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if another crimson will spawn when entering hard mode without breaking any altars. Because I was going to try and eradicate the crimson for my adventure map on console
nah only hallowed spawns but it spreads through more blocks than crimson/corruption just not sure what exactly

its probably best for you to try and dig holes around the hallowed immediately after getting into hm before it ruins the entire world like my old one lmao

Back
Top Bottom