Crossplay

xaltyy

Terrarian
My friend and I want to crossplay from ps4 and PC. But my friend's game on ps4 is stuck on update 1.0.1438.14. What should we do to update it so we can enjoy the game together?
Please help us!!

It is not possible to crossplay through different platforms.

You and your friend would both either have to be playing the PS4 platform, or the same exact version for PC.

It is not possible to crossplay through different platforms.

You and your friend would both either have to be playing the PS4 platform, or the same exact version for PC.
but it says that it should be allowed to crossplay in v1.3 something?

I'm not sure where you've heard it. But at this time, it is not possible for other platforms to crossplay with each other. Unless it comes from the developers directly in an official post, the info you've heard is inaccurate.

I won't confirm or deny that crossplay could happen in the future. It is a possibility, but it will only be after all platforms get to parity. Currently PC version is on 1.3.5.3 while PS4/XB1 are on the equivalent of 1.3.4. The Console versions will have to get to the equivalent version that PC is on before crossplay could be possible. Even when PS4/XB1 does get 1.3.5.3 content, it doesn't guarantee crossplay will happen.

Back
Top Bottom