NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu

I love the funny concept!
Give it a S! Give it a U! Give it a P! Give it a P! Give it an O! Give it an R! Give it a T!
S-U-P-P-O-R-T!

Was gonna give this thread a lecture about how Cthulhu wasn't allowed in this forums ( I bet some other people were gonna do the same), but this, this is on a whole new level.
This is...
Amazing.

They should add in a cthulu spawner that when used just gives you a full inventory of Angel statues.

This suggestion fills me with glee. Support! In fact, it gave me an idea...

What if, when you put down Cthulhu in a Jar in an empty valid house, during night the game would give you a message...

Insanity of Cthulhu has arrived!

Now every player's first instinct would be "WHAT THE A BOSS!?" and run outside, spewing bullets from Megashark everywhere until you go "Wait... 'Arrived'?" and go see your village. Sure enough, there's a Cthulhu-faced NPC who looks just like your avatar, vanity armor and all. (Cthulhu would still be in his jar.) He would open an empty shop menu where YOU can sell HIM/HER items and act like he/she was the one playing the game with quotes like:

"I've been playing this game since it came out and I still don't understand why they haven't added <Player Name> in as the last boss."
"No. I don't want to talk to you. I'm trying to open that chest behind you."
"I've been reforging my Copper Shortsword at <Goblin Tinkerer's Name>'s in order to get a Legendary-prefix, but all I get is Shoddy and Broken! I want my money back!"

When under attack, he/she would use a Copper Shortsword and upon death would get a death message similar to the Player's instead of standard NPC-message. (e.g. Insanity of Cthulhu tried to swim in lava.)

...Maybe this would warrant its own thread, but it kinda spun off from this so I dunno. It was just a random thought I had while reading this. :D

Awesome. Just plain brilliant. Though i kinda would like him to be killable and drop a cthulhu statue or something?..

Heh... I just saw it bumped up to recent threads and reading through it again gave me a random idea on expanding the joke further. All in honesty, I agree it's probably best when it's just a simple joke enemy.

Back
Top Bottom