Pixel Art Custom Yoyos

Lanty

Skeletron Prime
Heard an idea about a Plantera yoyo in the Terraria Discord, decided I'd try to emulate what it'd be like in Turbowarp.
planterayoyo.gif

I could add more or less tentacles, and I got some length variations sprited for them too.
If ya'll got any ideas lemme know.

make a yoyo counterweight tied to another counterweight tied to another counterweight toed to another councterweight! And what is Turbowarp? I'd like to know about this.

make a yoyo counterweight tied to another counterweight tied to another counterweight toed to another councterweight! And what is Turbowarp? I'd like to know about this.
It's basically the Scratch Studios desktop app but better, it supports add-ons and such. It's good for creating some simple demonstrations.

Also, did this thing.
countereweightyoyo.gif

I know that the counterweight is supposed to be tied to the player, but wouldn't you say it looks a lot cooler this way?

I think that it would be good if the string for the yoyo had slack, meaning that It doesn't just look like a white line from the player to the yoyo, and it would get more taught the further away from the player it was.

I think that it would be good if the string for the yoyo had slack, meaning that It doesn't just look like a white line from the player to the yoyo, and it would get more taught the further away from the player it was.
So, somethin' like this?
tight.gif

I feel like you're imagining more to it than this, or something completely different, but this is probably the best I can do in a short time in such a limited coding language.

those are some awesome yoyo's. what about, hear be out, a yoyo... that's a gun. like, as it spins it could shoot bullets? idk man, i just want an excuse to use a yoyo as a ranger....

those are some awesome yoyo's. what about, hear be out, a yoyo... that's a gun. like, as it spins it could shoot bullets? idk man, i just want an excuse to use a yoyo as a ranger....
I'm probably gonna end up doing something close to that lol

the BONE-YO
boyo.gif

Scratch's limitations are sorta showing here, but it's still a pretty solid proof of concept if you ask me.

Finally finished the prime version of this. Upgraded version of the original, of course.
primo.gif

I'm especially proud of the makeshift explosion effect here, for whatever reason.

Since someone on the Terraria Discord asked, here's a solar yoyo.
soloyo.gif

It's meant to function as a sort of yoyo chainsaw.
Which, actually, gives me an idea for another yoyo...

Made a Blood Moon themed yo-yo, not sure what it'd be called but it fires teeth.
bloodyo.gif

I took a little visual inspiration from the Blood Rain Bow, even used its color palette.

Back
Top Bottom