NPCs & Enemies Cystallus, Goddess of eternal suffering (boss)

Shattered_sun

Official Terrarian
Along time ago, crystals were zapped with Redigit, God of Terraria's magic attempting to make a Goddess of pure good, but failed and made an evil Goddess that wants to destroy Terraria!

I haven't made Drops or Attacks yet
i will edit them in and repost this once they are done
Progression:

- Moon lord
- Crystallus

Sprite :

pixil-gif-drawing (1).gif

Life: 150000/250000/300000 (Total)

Damage ( varies per attack)

Map icon:

pixil-frame-0.png

Spawn:
pixil-gif-drawing.gif

KB resistance :
100%

Immune to:
1606865866511.png

1606865875283.png

1606865888420.png

1606865906506.png

1606865913867.png

1606865933877.png

1606866005131.png

1606866035290.png

1606866041499.png

1606866052563.png

Thanks for reading!

Please leave a comment!

That sprite is surprisingly pretty good. It looks a bit similar to bosses like supreme calamitas though. And it doesn't exactly have a crystal theme.

I feel the sprite is too noisy and doesn't look properly shaded. It also looks a bit too similar to Supreme Calamitas from the Calamity Mod. The flame also isn't properly shaded.

Define a light source and shade accordingly based on the sprite's shape. Oh, and please use hueshifting and less shades in general.

I feel the sprite is too noisy and doesn't look properly shaded. It also looks a bit too similar to Supreme Calamitas from the Calamity Mod. The flame also isn't properly shaded.

Define a light source and shade accordingly based on the sprite's shape. Oh, and please use hueshifting and less shades in general.
That sprite is surprisingly pretty good. It looks a bit similar to bosses like supreme calamitas though. And it doesn't exactly have a crystal theme.
i was gonna make a second phase to were it looks more cystaly and less like Eoc and Sup Cal

feel the sprite is too noisy and doesn't look properly shaded. It also looks a bit too similar to Supreme Calamitas from the Calamity Mod. The flame also isn't properly shaded.

This is my first attempt at boss spriting im not very god and dont know what to do and its inspired by Eoc and uses its AI in the first phase ill make the second phase and the third later and ill make a new post

This is my first attempt at boss spriting im not very god and dont know what to do and its inspired by Eoc and uses its AI in the first phase ill make the second phase and the third later and ill make a new post
well, you are better than me. really.

Back
Top Bottom