• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Darknemes UI

Darknemes

Terrarian
It seems nice to spend four days doing textures, it changes the UI in game, Mause, health and mana bars and the grid.

/==============================================================================================================================\
| I made some changes, just to please me more and...I forgot to repost here look how cool it is just downloading again. Go for me it will be better |
\==============================================================================================================================/
20200907213741_1.jpg

Note: Now they have the Fancy Classic, and this is version 1.2 I’ll go to the button and hit the two :p

Just put this zip in place
Documents> My Games> Terraria> ResourcePacks. And go in your game and activate

Attachments

• D.UI 1.2.zip
    41.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
no idea what i did but i appreciate the news, another one for the amalgamation that is my texture pack selection

Top Bottom