Member-Run Project Dashing Fantasies (Online Multiplayer Battles)

Froshin

Official Terrarian
U1R0Gstm.png

Dashing Fantasies
-STORE PAGE-
Genre: Multiplayer Brawler/Platformer
Players: 2 - 4 Locally, 2 - 4 Online
Platforms: Windows 32bit & 64bit, Potential Mac release
Release date: TBA, Early Access available very soon
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DashingFantasies

Please take a look at some of our exhilarating reviews:
3APmiGql.png

And then maybe some gameplay in the form of a poor quality gif to wet your apetite?
7UQZNCI.gif

Dashing Fantasies is a very basic game at its core. You dash and you dodge. But what really takes the gameplay great lengths is the combination of items, clever gui and level-based threats and events. I stand true to my case: It is more fun than what it looks like!

The game will be available for 2,99€ (or your regional equivalent) at http://froshin.itch.io/df in approximately a day or so, albeit in a very early state. But if you're interested to get a copy for press/testing/not being able to afford 2,99€/not wanting to spend that/anything,shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to hook you up with one for free once the game goes live -- I'm just glad if you want to play it, after all.

Dashing Fantasies uses a networking system similar to that of "ggpo" to allow extremely fair online matches with the trade-off being slight input lag, depending on how good your connection is. This system is often seen in fighting games, like for instance the SF-series, Divekick & other twich-reaction games.

There are a few more rough patches I need to iron out before I am comfortable with an early release though, but stay tuned. Like with "Saiborg", the TCF is the first place for Dashing Fantasies to officially surface. So any feedback is greatly appriciated!

The early version (to be released tomorrow-ish) will feature multiplayer for two persons only, both locally and online.

Ps. The guy behind the network library used in Dashing Fantasies also lurks around these forums, and is supposedly also a huge Terraria fan ... Ping @YellowAfterlife

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom