Map-Puzzle Death or Glory

Daveyboyz

Terrarian
A hardcore expert mode map containing a floating house, fishing biomes, underground base, all the good items, teleports all over the world, sectioned off to prevent the spread of corruption and hallow (which should remain at about 25% each) with tunnels all over the place.

This map contains a series of puzzles which should be attempted with a new character, no items necessary.

It starts off with a portal gun, switch puzzles, mazes, parkour rooms, mazes and every obstacle I could see fit to put in your way. There are lots of beds, which is handy because a few deaths are to be expected even if you are an expert.

I tried to design the map so the puzzles reset themselves after you complete them, meaning you should find the puzzles in the same state if you try them again.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/death-or-glory/

The puzzles are interesting. Gotta give you credit on making some of them very hard, although most were fair. I actually made it through completely without the Gravity Globe because I hadn't realized the path split, did another run with the Globe.

Back
Top Bottom