tModLoader Debuff Immunity

This mod adds in several accessories to prevent nearly every debuff in the game. They combine, too!
Note: My sprites are bad. Feel free to resprite anything you see fit.

Current Version: v1.2 (Dropbox | Mod Browser | GitHub)

878B1S4.png
Antivenom: Prevents Venom. Drops from Sand Poachers and Black Recluses.

BetsyShield.png Etherian Shield: Prevents Oozed, Withered Weapon, and Withered Armor. Drops from Betsy.

DemigodBlessing.png
Demigod's Blessing: Prevents Wet, Stinky, Slimy, Lovestruck, Ichor, Cursed Inferno, On Fire!, Frostburn, Shadowflame, Feral Bite, Moon Bite, Blackout, Venom, Webbed, Mighty Wind, and Suffocation. Provides 3 defense. Made out of the Paper Fan, Helos' Candle, and the Adventure Kit at an Ancient Manipulator

DesertKit.png Desert Survival 101: Prevents Mighty Wind and Suffocation. Provides 1 defense. Made out of the Onyx Shard and the Steel Reed at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

DiscordRing.png
Discordant Ring: Prevents Chaos State. Dropped by Chaos Elementals.

FireBlanket.png Fire Blanket: Prevents On Fire!. Dropped by Hell Armored Bones, Meteor Heads, and Fire Imps.

FrankTest.png Franklin's Test: Prevents Electrified, Distorted, and Obstructed. Made out of the Lunar Umbrella and the Lightning Rod at an Ancient Manipulator.

GreekBlankie.png Greek Blankie: Prevents Ichor, Cursed Inferno, On Fire!, Frostburn, and Shadowflame. Made out of the Blood of the Greek and a Magical Blanket at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

GreekBlood.png Blood of the Greek: Prevents Cursed Inferno and Ichor. Drops from Clingers and Ichor Stickers.

HeliosCandle.png Helios' Candle: Prevents Ichor, Cursed Inferno, On Fire!, Frostburn, Shadowflame, Blackout, Feral Bite, and Moon Bite. Made out of the Leather Light and the Greek Blankie at an Ancient Manipulator.

HopefulCandle.png Hopeful Candle: Prevents Blackout. Drops from Ragged Casters.

LeatherCandle.png Leather Light: Prevents Blackout, Feral Bite, and Moon Bite. Made out of the Lunar Leather and the Hopeful Candle at any Workbench.

LeatherWrap.png Leather Wrap: Prevents Feral Bite. Made out of 3 Leather at a Tinkerer's Workbench.
  • Leather can now be made out of Vertebrae.
LightningRod.png Lightning Rod: Prevents Electrified. Drops from Martian Engineers and Tesla Turrets.

LunarLeather.png Lunar Leather: Prevents Feral Bite and Moon Bite. Made out of the Leather Wrap and 3 Luminite Bars at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

LunarUmbrella.png
Lunar Umbrella: Prevents Obstructed and Distorted. Drops from the Moon Lord.

MagicBlanket.png Magical Blanket: Prevents On Fire!, Frost Burn, and Shadowflame. Made out of a Fire Blanket and 7 Crystal Shards at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

OnyxShard.png Onyx Shard: Prevents Mighty Wind. Drops from vanilla Sandstorm enemies.

hg1Jdpb.png
Otherworldly Shield: Prevents Mana Sickness, Chaos State, Electrified, Obstructed, Distorted, Withered Armor, Withered Weapon, Oozed, and knockback. Provides 4 defense. Made out of the Philosopher's Secret, Franklin's Test, and the Etherian Shield.

PaperFan.png Paper Fan: Prevents Lovestruck, Stinky, Slimed, and Wet. Sold by the Travelling Merchant.

PhilSecret.png Philosopher's Secret: Prevents Mana Sickness and Chaos State. Made out of the Philosopher's Treasure and the Discordant Ring at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

jhExf8N.png
Philosopher's Treasure: Prevents Mana Sickness. Made out of a Philosopher's Stone and 3 Luminite Bars at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

SpiderKit.png Spider Kit: Prevents Venom and Webbed. Made out of the Stylish Scissors and Antivenom at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

SteelReed.png Steel Reed: Prevents Suffocation. Made out of 5 Iron/Lead Bars and 5 Adamantite/Titanium Bars at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

SurvivalKit.png Adventure Kit: Prevents Venom, Webbed, Suffocation, and Mighty Wind. Provides 1 defense. Made out of the Spider Kit and Desert Survival 101 at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

WarmMirror.png Fluffy Mirror: Prevents Stoned, Chilled, and Frozen. Made out of the Pocket Mirror and the Hand Warmer at a Tinkerer's Workbench.

ZeusShield.png Zeus' Escutcheon: Prevents nearly all debuffs and knockback. Provides fire block immunity and 8 defense. Made out of the Ankh Shield, the Otherworldly Shield, the Demigod's Blessing, the Fluffy Mirror, and 20 Luminite Bars at an Ancient Manipulator.

v1.0.0.0: Released the mod.
v1.1.0.0: Actually made the Zeus' Eschaton function as an Ankh Shield. All dropped accessories now can be dropped in varying rates for Expert and Normal, and they drop from Boss Bags in Expert.
v1.1.1: Added two new sprites.
v1.2: Updated a few sprites.

Special thanks to @Wintar for making the new Demigod's Blessing and Lunar Umbrella sprites!
Special thanks to @Match28 for making the new Antivenom, Philosopher's Treasure, and Otherworldly Shield sprites!

Last edited:
your mod is really cool but when i create the Zeus' Escutcheon i'm not immune to bleeding anymore and this is sad that the fluffy mirror can't be combine

your mod is really cool but when i create the Zeus' Escutcheon i'm not immune to bleeding anymore and this is sad that the fluffy mirror can't be combine
Gah, whoops. I made the mod off of a Google Doc I made a while back, and I forgot the Fluffy Mirror in it. I'll push out a patch fixing that soon.

The mod has been updated! Now the Zues' Escutcheon functions as an Ankh Shield and all dropped/bought items have redone droprates. (Certain items' rates went up or down depending on world difficulty (Normal vs. Expert), some items drop from Treasure Bags now, and the Paper Fan isn't always sold 100% of the time anymore.)

Not trying to be rude, but can you make a guide that shows how to get them all? Or more info so some people at least know where to look? Great mod anyways!

Back
Top Bottom