TCF Suggestion dedicated expand / collapse signature button

Pretty self-explanatory. Don't want to rely on spoilers to see the full thing. Either a button or just clicking to expand / collapse similar to YouTube descriptions.
You can do that entirely with a spoiler button though. Putting your complete signature inside a spoiler, you can expand or collapse your signature with a button. The spoiler button.

You can do that entirely with a spoiler button though. Putting your complete signature inside a spoiler, you can expand or collapse your signature with a button. The spoiler button.
I mentioned the spoiler button. It's a makeshift solution that isn't elegant at all. It's ugly and clunky and shouldn't be the method to expand signatures. The button I'm thinking about is a small line of text at the bottom that says something like vvv Expand vvv, or, like I said, clicking the signature area itself to expand it just like a YouTube description.

I mentioned the spoiler button. It's a makeshift solution that isn't elegant at all. It's ugly and clunky and shouldn't be the method to expand signatures. The button I'm thinking about is a small line of text at the bottom that says something like vvv Expand vvv, or, like I said, clicking the signature area itself to expand it just like a YouTube description.
Well, I understand you maybe don’t like the look of the spoiler button, but that is probably the only way that you’re going to get a dedicated signature expand button. It works exactly the same. It’s a button that will expand the signature, it just may not have the formatting look you want.

A dedicated button that will expand/collapse the sig. The only difference is it’s grey and says “spoiler” in front of it…
CFEF0A00-7D9C-426E-9435-07E4597ABB33.jpeg

Well, I understand you maybe don’t like the look of the spoiler button, but that is probably the only way that you’re going to get a dedicated signature expand button. It works exactly the same. It’s a button that will expand the signature, it just may not have the formatting look you want.

A dedicated button that will expand/collapse the sig. The only difference is it’s grey and says “spoiler” in front of it…
View attachment 442069
If the addition of a dedicated button isn't likely, then simply clicking the signature area to expand it would work just as well

Ðe biggest problem wiþ using spoilers instead of a dedicated button is ðat some people have large signatures and don't hide ðem in spoilers, or have signatures ðat are too big to display and don't have an expand button.

Back
Top Bottom