tModLoader Deleting one character resulted in all modded data being completely erased

I've been using tmod for a while now, and I've never experienced this issue. I also don't see anybody with the same problem so I'm posting this.

A couple days ago, I made a character for a world that I ended up not playing on. As always, I deleted the character since I didn't need it. However, as soon as I deleted this character all my other characters, worlds, and mods were deleted. I've removed modded characters before and everything was just fine.

Just so whoever is reading this knows, I checked the recycling bin and the only new file in there was the character I originally tried deleting. Just to be safe, I restored the file and the only thing that was brought back was that single character and nothing else. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling tmod, but that didn't help either. I'm really out of ideas here so if anybody can help, please do.

Well, It all happened but only the characters are deleted but the mods/worlds are safe...

I guess I'll be restarting my fisher playthrough then.

Back
Top Bottom