Weapons & Equip Descender (An Accessory Using Rope)

Very small item suggestion. The descender is a an accessory that can either be found in a golden chest or purchased from the merchant for 15 gold.

What it does is make it so as you climb down rope more gets placed. It also picks up rope as you climb it. To disable rope pickup turn off the accessory visibility.

An excellent early game exploration tool. So what do you think? Too powerful?

Last edited:
Thought making it costs 25 gold would make it balanced. Also it might have an option to keep placed rope and collect passed rope. Finally, it should also need player to keep some rope in their inventory.

Thought making it costs 25 gold would make it balanced. Also it might have an option to keep placed rope and collect passed rope. Finally, it should also need player to keep some rope in their inventory.
25 gold? A bit pricy if you ask me. How about 15? A way to disable the rope collection sounds good. The rope usage was implied.
kinda op. just saying. and as soon as you get a _ in a bottle, rope is useless
How is this OP? If I'm remembering correctly you can keep placing rope on one to extend it downward.

I'd find this very useful for creating hellevators. (whoever doesn't use rope is either suicidal or just likes platforms, i guess)

Back
Top Bottom