Items Desert Crates

Trollking6

Skeletron Prime
You'll be lucky to get a world with just one pyramid in it, and a lot of times all you get from it is the pharaoh outfit (In one world, I found 3 pyramids and all of them had the vanity set). The sandstorm and magic carpet shouldn't be this rare, especially since the sandstorm in a balloon is part of the balloon bunch, which I almost never get, and if I do, I already have wings. If sky islands get sky crates and jungles get jungle crates, then deserts should get desert crates.

I support this as well. The sandstorm in a bottle is so annoying to get hold of.
I legitimately got about 12 of them, generating map after map to find them. With my recent characters I just decided to cheat them in whenever I find a blizzard in a bottle.

Could i make a sprite for this? and if it is a crate its going to need a couple of new weapons right?

Welp , it seems strange to me , i mean , fishing in the desert ? , what ? It's a good idea , but not really logic , i support it though , because the magic carpet is a pain to find :)

Desert Crates make sense, but I'd honestly keep Sandstorm in a Bottle out of it, as Tsunami in a Bottle is the fishing equivalent to the Bottles.

I'm personally a big fan of items not being obtainable in some worlds as they make playthroughs different / more interesting. If you really must get particular items, you can either reworld until you get what you like or just use an inventory editor. Sandstorm in a Bottle is better than all the other bottles for a reason -- it's a hell of a lot rarer and something of a bonus, not a must-get kind of thing.

I don't think crates have new weapons. They just have the loot that can be found in the area you fish them in.

Well the pyramids dont contain many items and if there were desert crates they would have the least amount of items out of all crates, so perhaps there should be more weapons and items from the crates, what about a cactus flail?

Pyramid items: 3
Pyramids per world: 1-3 (mostly one)

You've got a point there my man, especially that the desert is useless besides searching for underground treasure chests and antlions...

Desert Crates make sense, but I'd honestly keep Sandstorm in a Bottle out of it, as Tsunami in a Bottle is the fishing equivalent to the Bottles.

I'm personally a big fan of items not being obtainable in some worlds as they make playthroughs different / more interesting. If you really must get particular items, you can either reworld until you get what you like or just use an inventory editor. Sandstorm in a Bottle is better than all the other bottles for a reason -- it's a hell of a lot rarer and something of a bonus, not a must-get kind of thing.
The reason the sandstorm should be in the crates is because you HAVE to have the sandstorm for the balloon bundle.

Yes please, the chance for a pyramid to generate is so low and even when you get one its still 1/3 you get the item you want... This would be a real time saver and hassle free way for players starting new worlds to avoid the grind of creating them over and over again

Back
Top Bottom