Weapons & Equip Desert wings should be added to the game

Heath04🌳

Pumpking
Like when killing ice golems for frost armor you can get an ice feather, why don't sand elementals drop sand feather? It requires more work to kill the sand elementals so I feel like they should be the best premech wings, it'll also give the desert more content in which I feel like it's still lacking.

Like when killing ice golems for frost armor you can get an ice feather, why don't sand elementals drop sand feather? It requires more work to kill the sand elementals so I feel like they should be the best premech wings, it'll also give the desert more content in which I feel like it's still lacking.
You mean the forbidden fragment?
Also, I dont think desert wings make sense. Besides, there's already the harpy feather wings, fire feather wings, frost feather wings, and bone feather wings. Plus the leaf wings.

You mean the forbidden fragment?
Also, I dont think desert wings make sense. Besides, there's already the harpy feather wings, fire feather wings, frost feather wings, and bone feather wings. Plus the leaf wings.
only 2 of those you named are premech, and nah I don't mean forbidden fragments, I'm talking bout premech wings

making it something like Djinn's curse that can actually be used to fly would be cool too. Or maybe hover on a sand tornado, idk, there are a lot of possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom