Destory Lord English [...minus lord english]

Credit to Tricklejest for most of the game. And a lot of the OP.

OLD THREAD: http://omegaupdate.freeforums.net/thread/614/destroy-lord-english

Basically, before anyone beats me to it, here's the Homestuck version of 'Destroy the Godmodder'. Good luck.
Latest version - 1.3
Game moved to Terraria Fourms.

The game is divided into Phases.
Each Phase is different.
We're currently at Phase 3, which is possibly divided into multiple sub-phases.
Here's a map of the Phases if you need it.

KEYS OBTAINED: 1/4. GATE: UNOPENED. 2 KEYS MINIMUM RECOMMENDED BEFORE OPENING GATE. FURTHER KEYS WILL MAKE IT EASIER.

PHASE ONE: DESTROY LORD ENGLISH [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm. See OP for changes.]
PHASE TWO~ PHASE ONE: APEX KEKS [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm, see OP for pages.]
PHASE TWO~ INTERMISSION ONE: THE ANTI-HIATUS [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm, see OP for pages.]
PHASE TWO ~ PHASE TWO: OF SPACE AND THYME [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm.]
PHASE TWO ~ INTERMISSION TWO: SIEGE THE CASTLES [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm.]
PHASE THREE: OF HEARTS AND FRENCH [Partially on the Omegaupdate Fourm, page 1 - ???]

STORY!
~PHASE v1.2~

You have been battling Lord English and Andrew Hussie for 25 (retconned to 24) pages. It seems that the story has been wrapped in mystery up until this point. The three powerful... whatever they are, have arrived. They seemed to have been employed by someone or something, and their goal is your death. And it seems your death will be swift. You're nervous. But you're going to give this fight all of your power. Your energy. Your potential. This is the end.

P: ALRIGHT, THIS ENDS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. SORRY FOR TEASING YOUR DEATH SO MUCH, BUT THIS HONESTLY ISNT OUR DOING.
M: it sorta is
W: Shush! We're trying to justify our actions! Besides, don't interrupt, he's not speaking to you.
M: murder cant be justified unless its complete self defense
P: I JUST WANT YOUR DEATH TO BE QUICK AND EASY. WERE FORCED TO DO THIS, YOU KNOW. ITS NOT OUR FAULT.
M: totally is
W: Shut it!
?: Hahahahahaha...
M: who is that
W: Reveal yourself!

There... seems to be someone else. Maybe death won't come knocking at your door this soon?

?: Hahahahahaha!
P: XYLAN. SO WE MEET AGAIN.
X: Oh, you were always the smart one, P.
P: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
X: Oh, you know. To have my revenge. And also to stop unjustified murder!
P: YOURE A MANIAC, YOU DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!
X: Oh, really? I've changed, P. I take offense to that! Sharp darts. Sharp darts are being thrown betwixt us.
P: YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.
X: The feeling is mutual.
M: (psssst. whats going on here)
W: (I'm not sure. I think this concerns the... "oldies", so to speak.)
P: YOURE A MANIAC!
X: You're no less of a maniac than me.
P: THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT.
X: No need to be so bold with your statements, P!
P: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEYLL JOIN YOU?
X: The fact that I'm not trying to actively decapitate them?!

What the :red: just happened? Uh... It seems like you're gonna have to choose a side. This isn't the end just yet, is it?
ALL OF THE RULES!
TEAMS!

Teams have actually been a thing for a good while, but the choice still stands. We have Xylan's team and the Pilot's team. Choose one, or stay Neutral. (Choosing a team gives you perks. There was also a bit of a choice for the Omegabet in Phase 2's Intermission, the ramification of which are going to kick in this turn.
You are neutral by default.
X: Join my team! In the spirit of good ol' destroying, we're named The Destroyers!
P: DONT LISTEN TO HIM! JOIN US INSTEAD. WERE THE OMEGABET. (THE WINNERS, HEHEHEHEHE).
RULES!
POSTING!

1)
This is a Destroy the Godmodder spin-off. To fully understand how posts work, I recommend to check out DTG1 and DTG2. Credit to TT2000 and TwinBuilder. Basically, you have to make creative attacks trying to destroy entities of the opposing teams.

2a)
You can only post twice per round. A 'round' is where I, the Game Master (GM), will collect your posts and register your attacks in the Battlefield.

3)
Do not argue with me over how your attacks work. I hold the most authority here. Saying that 'my attack will deal 1,000 damage' won't make it deal 1,000 damage. Feel free to point out any mistakes, however.

4a)
Attack stats are governed by the basic stat of Creativity. Every post has its own Creativity stat. Creativity differs a bit from the usual definition of 'creativity'. Creativity includes posts that are creative, funny, effective, etc.
4b) Two additional stats are in the game, known as special stats. Overpoweredness and Ultra-Creativity. Yeah, great names, I know. These stats aren't usually appended to a post, as they are 'Special' after all. To use these stats wisely, you have to know how to get them and know what exactly triggers them.

4c)
Overpoweredness is the essence of power gained prior. You cannot randomly get a post with Overpoweredness by sheer luck or high Creativity. To actually gain the effects of Overpoweredness, you have to gain the power by other means. Usually, if you have a good weapon, spoil, or otherwise, Overpoweredness will trigger. Overpoweredness is the sheer stat of being, well, overpowered. Although one does not really need to be overpowered to use this stat. Overpoweredness does not work in streaks, and is not diminished by being used a lot. This stat will most likely stick with you if you play your cards right, so banning Overpoweredness spam would be unfair.

4d)
Ultra-Creativity is the essence of powered gained now. You can and will get a post with Ultra-Creativity if you have high, well, Creativity stat. As the name states, Ultra-Creativity is basically Creativity, but better. Like Overpoweredness, Ultra-Creativity does not work in streaks. Having Ultra-Creativity on multiple posts will make it worse and possibly damage your overall attacks. A good and well written post will give Ultra-Creativity, too. Unlike Overpoweredness, Ultra-Creativity does not stick. Every post has its own stat.
5)If you want a placeholder post, or a post that you will edit sometime later, signify it by using '/placeholder'. If you want a post in the thread that isn't really an attack, just a discussion post, use '/null'. The latter is very important. Not using /null will mean that your post will be collected in the update.

5a) Doubleposting is still illegal.

6) Don't go for the leaders first! Won't work!

CHARGES!
1a)
You can charge posts. Charging posts will deal more damage to whichever entity you're damaging. Charges advance one at a time. Every post a charge goes up by one.

1b)
As of version 1.2, posting twice is allowed. Posting twice will make your charge advance twice, or once every post.

2)
Charges can be used to summon entities, damage entities, heal entities, summon artifacts or whatever the heck you want, really.

3a)
You can give one +2 to a person every round. A +2 will advance said person's charge by exactly one point. So if you give Person A a +2, their charge will advance naturally by one point, and additionally by your +2. +2s aren't taking anything away from you, they're just helping your allies. Not giving a +2 is basically just a waste.

3b)
You cannot hold your +2 that people gave you. They have to be used as soon as possible.

3c)
This adds up to a +4 every round if you post twice. Your +2 can be given either to Person A, or you can give a +1 to Person A and another +1 to Person B.

4) You can only charge up until 150. Charging further than 150 is not allowed.

5)
You cannot make unlimited charges. Your maximum amount of charges is three. You cannot have four charges going at a time, only three. Each charge will not make the others weaker, so it's better to just use all three slots. Once one charge is done, the slot is free and can be filled up with another charge.

6)
Don't try to increase charge numbers. If I see you cheating and increasing your charge by two instead of one, I can and will ban you from the game.

ENTITIES!

1a)
You can make entities! An entity will have health, attack, damage and all that.
1b)
Entities cannot have their own charges, +1s or anything like that.
1c)
Entity attacks will be recorded in the End of Turn Battle, or the EoTB for short. This means that you can only do one attack with an entity, so if you post twice, only the first entity attack will be registered.

2a)
Unlike players, entities have one set stat - HP, or health and DMG, or damage, which is a loose stat, so it varies post-to-post. They are not affected by your Ultra-Creativity or Overpoweredness stats.

3a) Making an entity usually needs charge. Making an entity straight outta nowhere is terrible, as it makes the entity prone to mind control (so they join another team), recklessness (so they don't listen to your commands) or simply makes them weak.

3b)
Entities can have special stats, conditions and all that. It will probably be weaker, though, and have less HP and DMG.

4) Upon death, entities will not respawn. They're dead, buddy. Dead for good.

5) Entities can be anything, really. Pop culture, OCs, obscure things, you name it. Only exception is re-summoning. If Entity A dies, you can't go about summoning Entity A back in.

6) An entity has multiple tags, and this is what they mean.
[Ω] - Part of the Omegabet.
[Δ] - Part of the Destroyers.
[H] - Simple hostile enemy.
Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[N] - Neutral faction.
Doesn't have a team, but isn't hostile to everyone. You can join this, but other Neutral members will NOT be your allies.
[-ELITE] - Like a boss, but doesn't drop Spoils. Can be joined/summoned by players.
[-BOSS] - If anyone has this tag next to their allegiance, it means they're really hard to kill. They also drop Spoils of War upon death. Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[-LEADER] - Leader of the faction. Easy enough. Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[LORD FRENCH] - Exclusive tag for Lord French, the returned lord english.
[Ω-FRENCH]
""Exclusive"" tag for french/blue omegabets.

7)
Bosses drop Spoils of War, which are weapons that either have special abilities or can be used to damage things. Spoils have a cool-down time usually, meaning that you can't use one every post.

8) DLE is officially a Boss Rush, so bosses will always spawn without breaks.

VULNERABILITY!

1)
Vulnerability is a thing! If you want to be vulnerable, you need to make a 50 post charge for it. Yes, I said 50.

2)
Some players will be grandfathered into vulnerability. These players do not need a 50 post charge. This is very unlikely to occur as of late as most vulnerable people will be transfers from the other forum.

3) Upon summoning an artifact, you will go vulnerable. Once you die, you revert back to being not vulnerable and your artifact is dropped. That means somebody picks up your artifact and you will have to get it back.

4)
Once vulnerable, you will be given 20 HP to start with. You can be damaged by entities or other players. Upon death, you will take one post respawning. Your charges will not go away, nor will your Spoils. Your artifacts will be dropped, though.

5)
Your health works in a special way, so you have defense. Basically, you can't be killed in a single post if the post would normally deal 5,000 damage to an entity.

6)
Vulnerability gives perks. Once vulnerable, your damage will increase drastically and you can choose your own unique leveling system. Just PM me with one and I'll rebalance anything that needs to be rebalanced. WARNING - Having an artifact does not render you permanently vulnerable, therefore you will NOT gain a system and you will NOT get an attack increase. I thought this was common knowledge, but looks like I have to mention it.

7)
Overkills are a thing to prevent people from constantly going vulnerable. Basically, if your HP reaches -20/20 or lower in a single round, you are overkilled. This means that your vulnerability is knocked off and you need another 50 post charge to get it back. Your charges are also destroyed when overkilled. If you are overkilled, you probably screwed up. Like, seriously, screwed up really hard. If i'm not incorrect, this has only happened once.

8)
Armor is now also a thing. As of version 1.2.1, the way armor, or AC, works is that it provides you with a perpetual defense point. Basically, it decreases damage dealt by attacks by quite a bit. AC points are also perpetual, so they do not go away. Next turn you will still keep it. In v1.2, the cap for AC is TWO. The first AC point can be achieved by using a 50 post charge. The second point requires a 100 post charge.

ITINERARY!

(Updated in the newest post)

[Ω]
-
Destroy Xylan. Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Δ] - Destroy The Messenger, Welder and Pilot. Defend Xylan. Easy enough, right?
The Neutral faction can do what they want, they're neutral, I don't really care that much.

PLAYERS!

[Ω] - TOG (aka DrizzleFurrShizzleTheMeowPimp), Nikitaw99,Foodman,
[Δ] - ArcaneCynic,RedstoneTam15 ...
[N] - Pionoplayer, Jondanger23,JoeBob,
PLEASE CHECK THE NEWEST UPDATE FOR THE FULL BATTLEFIELD!

[Ω-LEADER]
The Messenger - 30/30 HP.

[Ω-LEADER] The Welder - 70/70 HP.

[Ω-LEADER] The Pilot - 50/50 HP.

[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 140/140 HP.

EoTB as of move: (Probably a very good idea to read, if it is still the first few pages!)
EOTB!
The tower looms, ominously. Everyone who hasn't been ordered or is GM-controlled is too busy being shocked by the ascendence of Lord French to Act. Vandeer Lorde deals 24,000 damage to the Heart of Destruction, and that's actually without me including the sword. The various attacks may need a slight nudge, really.

But shouting brings you all to your senses, and it sounds distinctly like the pilot.

PLOT!

All of Omegabet glows a bright blue, transformed by the power of Lord French and a bored GM. Or does, for a few moments. Suddenly, the Pilot pulls out a massive paint roller, and proceeds to attempt to paint over the Omegabet back to green! He almost manages to repaint the entire faction, moments before dodging a laser of blue paint from Lord French, which proceeds to strike the TOG 2, which prompty begins to wear a beret. It's shells are also now baguette shaped. Among other french stereotypes.

P: I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INCURSION UPON MY GLORIOUS GREEN OF BEING GREEN! YOUR FRENCH-COLORED DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!
Suddenly, an enormous wave of green launches from the Omegabet Leaders towards the French. Lord French brings forth the Colors of the French, before unleashing a massive wave of red, white, and blue. The two waves of energry struggle for a moment, before falling to the ground. The ground, of which is looking increasingly french/omegabet. The two stare at each other with great anger, before reaching out to the Omegabet:

Will you chose to be Frenchbet, or be Omegabet? The only difference lies in color, but the pilot rather likes his green, truth be told. He won't actually do anything bad if you french him, though he'll retain the Omegabet Green.

Oh, did i mention the fact that we are moving to the Terraria fourms? Once the OP and battlefield have been properly converted, i'll make a thread for it and then you can start posting. Though i only came in at the tail end, Omegaupdate, even with it's hunger for dops, has served us well, and without being an utter wreck like Minecraft Fourms was. Goodbye. I'll ask Trickle to link the new thread in the OP once it's done.

You can still post your attacks and the like here, but i reccomend typing them up in notepad or something so you can easily paste them into the terraria fourms.

Signing off for nearly the last time,
canidaePsionic

DOP FIXES:

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
- Destroy The Heart of Destruction.
[Ω] - Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Ω] - Keep Galath alive!
[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction
[Δ] - Kill Galath, as he is a major part of Omegabet's forces!

[N] - uh

BATTLEFIELD!

[H] Be Silent, Child - 67,000/100,000 HP. Hush, Hush, Hush: [III]. 20% evasion chance.

[???] The Maze...Under Construction!

[???] Fusing Machine. Fuses two or more entities, at a cost. Whoever wants to their entities must pay a +1 to the Fuser. The more entities you want to fuse, the more you pay. +1s can be given out over many turns if you wish to fuse many entities.
USING IT REPEATEDLY WILL BREAK IT! Badly damaged!

OMEGABET BLUENESS METER: 25/100. Based on how much of the Omegabet is french! If this is filled out before LORD FRENCH dies, Omegabet becomes blue!

[Ω - LORD FRENCH] LORD FRENCH - 100/100 HP.
ARTIFACTS:
{A}:
Legendary Cheese-filled Baguette.
{A} The French Colors of the Universe.
{A} Paris Overcoat:1,000,000/1,000,000 HP. Protecting Lord French!

[Ω-LEADER] The Messenger - 25/30 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.
[Ω-LEADER] The Welder - 40/40 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.
[Ω-LEADER] The Pilot - 59/60 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 750,000/750,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 13,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 23,000/30,000 HP. All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Contains: First floor:
[Ω-ELITE] [Foodman]
Galath - 37,500/57,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.

[Ω] [Foodman]
Heilari - is a corpse, awaiting replacement or resummon. Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x9 Summons Zombies!

Zombies: 12/12 x150.
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω-FRENCH]
[ThatOtherGuy] TOG 2 - 45,000/45,000. Gazing upon the Way of the TOG. Loyal to TOG. Closed in to: None!

[N]
[JoeBob]The Fortress - 23,000/23,000 HP
[N] [JoeBob] Altar of the Cycle. 0/10 Incarnate. [Souls: 4 Golems] (note: golems are 4,000 hp each)
  • [N] Rock Wall 2,000/8,000 HP
[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 86/100 HP. The Way of the TOG: 7/8.

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 866,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]
[Δ] -
JOEbot; 4/4 HP. Weath Ray mk.2: 0/2. Uh.
[N-Δ] Enny - 5/5 HP. Please don't attack her.

[N] [Pionoplayer]
More: 100,000/100,000 HP. Able? MOAR: [III]

[N] [Jondanger23]
The Kent and Toby Dobbs. Able?
The Kent: 7,800/12,800 HP.
Toby Dobbs: 380 HP. Cannot be killed by Normal means.

[N] [JOEbob]
thin 3,501/9,001 HP 3/3 Upgrad [upgrade a chosen entity. repeatable] 4/8 88 Able! In the fortress! (hey look an accidental over 9000 meme)

[N] [Jondanger23]
Ten - 8/10 HP. Blessing of the Decagons (Can only take 2 HP at a time).

[N] [Jondanger23]
ANGRY HORDE OF STYLISH FANS - 5,000/5,000 HP. 2 SP. Blessing of the Stylishness (Style points protect their HP as a shield, but can only be damaged 1 SP at a time).

[N] [JOEbob]
Vandeer Lorde, Incarnation of Evil 120,000/120,000 HP 1.9 AC 2/5 Ice Blast Special bar: W (12, A+ Rank) Stormtrooper Training I: 10% accuracy bonus. Each time the accuracy bonus causes the roll to succeed, remove 2% accuracy. For every further instance of success, halve the bonus. Windy Dodging: 15% evasion bonus.

[N] another corpse.

[???-PLAYER]
IreCreeper - 20/20 HP. [THYME!]
[???-PLAYER] CrystalCat - 20/20 HP. [THYME!]
[N-PLAYER] JoeBob -20/20 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!]

[Ω/FRENCH-PLAYER]ThatOtherGuy See: Lord French. Is still a player.
[Ω-PLAYER] Foodman - 16/20 HP. {A} Sál þjófur: x1.5 Damage Multiplier!

[N-PLAYER]
Consumer / ConsumptiveAbsolutist / Alicia. - 20/20 HP. {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 5/5. A Null: 7/7. A Scribe: 10/10. {A}: Canvas of Reality. Abilities: [TAZZIAN™ THYME: I] [The Shot Established Around the World: 4/5.] [None.] [None.] [None.]

[Δ-PLAYER]
ArcaneCynic - 20/20 HP. {A} 8ULLETS IN THE FIRE: Ammo: [ll].

[N-PLAYER]
Pionoplayer - 20/20 HP. 1 AC. The Forge: Level 3, 3/3 Forge Points. 0/??,??? Blood. {A} Rapture: Quadruple 'Quake: [ll]. Elemental Elimination: [l]. {A}: Worm Scale. Inflicts Timebroken! Cooldown: [II].

SPOILS OF WAR:

︻デ┳═ーーー
Owned by Pionoplayer.
Damage: Great.
Cooldown: 5/5 Turns. READY!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Owned by JOEbob
Damage: Okay.
Cooldown: 0/2 Turns. RECHARGING...

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by Cyanogynist.
Damage: Immense.
Cooldown: 10/10 Turns. READY!

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.
Cooldown: 5/5 Turns. DEBUFFED OVER TO FIVE TURNS!
Perk: Deals 'insanity' damage that damages foe over time. READY

YOLK GATE
Owned by JoeBob.
Cooldown: 34/50 Turns. One-time use.
Perk: Unknown

TRICKSTHYME
Owned by Pionoplayer.
Cooldown: WAAAa?
Perk: 50/50 chance to either mess up an entity or buff them extremely.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by LORD FRENCH.
Cooldown: 10/15.
Perk: Splits Joe's body, allowing him to have multiple bodies. Cooldown doubles on every use.

Continuum Device:
Owned by Piono.
Cooldown: 5/5
Perk: Allows for you to write up an attack, and, upon hitting the enemy, inflict Continuum Curse upon them, dealing a part of your attack's power in damage to to them until they die.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.
Cooldown: 0/5.
Perk: Grants the target the Lost Sword Replica artifact, reducing incoming damage by 25% and increasing their base damage by 10,000 for as long as they hold it. The Replica lasts for one turn after the wielder dies/the Replica being stolen.

Last edited:
Galath-Worker of Secrets

HP-57,500-Has a 1 time 5 post revive if killed

HealthIncrease-1/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-6

Known Spells:Heal, Incinerate
4/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- heal Galath because nothin better to do atm.
Galath- Stabs the heart of destruction in a very dramatic entry fashion
All 150 zombies begin working on the tower, too add arrow slits( you know, for arrows, or guns, or really anything)
Necromancers- Summon more zombies!!!!!!!

+1Piono +1 TOG

Last edited:
pill reforging, color of death (pink), gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

Red Legendary Moldy Cheese Wedge: [+15% dmg, +10% spd, +5% crit chance, +10% size, +15% knockback] [Non-Euclidean] [large knock back, range and damage]

Denito Surrexit, the Colors of the Universe, Cairo Overcoat, piece of Leather (to be used at a later date (secret plan)), Skeleton Brush/Flail (coming soon, to a corpse near you), Admiral's Cap, tons of candy corn (in the CO)

A smooth, black, mechanical... something suddenly appears by LORD FRENCH. Its (you're going to hazard a guess with) mouth opens, L-F nods, and it then proceeds to implode out of existence.
LORD FRENCH takes off the Parisian Overcoat, activates it (it turns into a hole in the fabric of reality that brings to mind the entrances to the Catacombs of Paris) and shoves anything he might lose upon death into it for safe keeping. It's then sent off to the _/Thyme coordinates The Thing presumably gave him. They all re-appear in with him a few seconds later. Those with a head for time can easily infer this is a sort of protection for the artefacts in case he dies.

He then turns to The Pilot: "OKAY WOAH. NO NEED TO GET ALL UPPITY WITH ME. I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING HERE, AND IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU DYING."

As a show of good faith, LORD FRENCH lowers the Omegabet's Blueness bar.

"YOU DONT SCREW WITH ME, I WONT SCREW WITH YOU. DEAL?"

He proceeds to write a new rule: everyone on the French team is automatically body-guarding LORD FRENCH.

+2 Foodman. I'm done shunning him.

(1} 1/???

(13} 13/ a special shade of blue

(10 +Frood } 12/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[3} 3\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[3} 3\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

Last edited:
this is my second post, as I don't want to change post order by posting my first one here. sorry for the inconvenience.
Voidmist: 202 [2 AC, +101% attack damage!]
Fire: 69% 0/276
Water: 52%,0/208 Oasis
earth 59%, 7/236 golemancy
[air 56% 79/224 blessing] I use air blessing. again. +5% dodge predicted. I don wan vander diesing.

40/75 The celestial balance +1 Redstone
15/? tign
ice blade 13/?
floop 5/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C onCD1P , W onCD1P 6 SE
Store RP( ripoff points):
TOG: -20 [will vanish once i decide something]
Foodman: 7
Piono: 3
Redstone: 2
I look at the establishment, grasped in my hand, and mutter "is it a scroll or a knife or what i forget", before using the 10-round charge on the arifact, A Scribe, and out comes a glowing cyan quill. the quill writes, and writes, and writes, in the air, before writing realitys seams apart and bending it under its power. [attempt to imitate consumers style. on a scale of 1 to ten, with 1 = "that is not like consumer at all" and 10= "i thought you where quoting consumer except the cyan part geeze", how well did i do?]
the ink from the quill spins and twists and molds, and scribbles become shadows before becoming a blade of pure ice, which glows and settles into vandeer's hand.
[A] Ice Blade tier one
owner deals *1.4 damage. 1/5 unsheathe.
vandeer sheathes the ice blade, still being empowered by it though.
unsheathe actives when the entity holding Ice blade tier one activates any deathrattles it may have. it boosts them, and if the entity somehow survives or transforms, remains in their hand.
my action is, as stated, above. I also use all 4 'a name' charges as a free action and add on to the fortress.
alsoalso. if consumer's canvas of reality can be obtained by me(cuz they are dead and if it is personlocked, this has not been mentioned), I pick it up.

Last edited:
to do list: pill reforging, color of death (pink), gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

Red Legendary Moldy Cheese Wedge: [+15% dmg, +10% spd, +5% crit chance, +10% size, +15% knockback] [Non-Euclidean] [large knock back, range and damage]

Denito Surrexit, the Colors of the Universe, Cairo Overcoat, piece of Leather (to be used at a later date (secret plan)), Skeleton Brush/Flail (coming soon, to a corpse near you), Admiral's Cap, tons of candy corn (in the CO)

+2 Froodman

(2} 2/???

(14} 14/ a special shade of blue

(13} 13/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[4} 4\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[4} 4\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

I time-stop the HoD with Denito Surrexit, stopping it from increasing its beat-speed. I then stab it with the Legendary Cheese-filled Baguette (dipped in the red-white-n'-blue colours, of course).

I also point out that Vasska should probably be God-Tier-resurrecting by now. she wasn't killed off justly/heroically. she just got stabbed or blown up or something.

the TOG II closes in on the HoD.

I attack Be Silent, Child by cloaking, and uncloaking behind it with a Factory New Elite Grade (I know its not elite grade but shut up.) Boneyard Knife, thousands of times due to x1000 shenanigans.

1/5 Balloonify - Makes the target a balloon, which makes them vulnerable for X2 more damage, but get +30 more evasion chance to compensate. lasts for 3 turns.

1/20 Lava Rain - Makes it so a lava rain is forced upon a random enemy of gm's choice, unless they are unable to be damaged by it. every turn causes a randomly generated amount of hp loss (up to 1000 if its not instakill) for 10 turns.

1/? %%%2!!%&()(*&^:?}

Iblis Crow, my second identity, comes along for the ride as I haven't summoned an entity for this phase. I put a forcefield resistant to JOEbob to prevent him from instantly murdering Iblis for some stupid extra charge. Just to be safe I put spike traps around the shield. they go sense up as high as the clouds and the spikes shoot if they sense that high.

Iblis: what
Me: just go with it

68/100 Arcana Orbis (+1 from Piono)
9/14 And a Dash of Entropy
6/10 Consumer Being Numbero Dos

+1 to JOE and Piano

Judas opens a spellbook and underlines a spell. Suddenly, a bomb crashes into the Tower and explodes.

Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-2/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-7

6/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)
(zombies) 100/300

ME- heal Galath because galath needs da healings

+1Piono +1 TOG

OMEGAUPDATE POSTS:

JOE:
Consumer more or less allows for you to obtain the artifact without killing him, so.. yay???

Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-1/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-6

4/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- heal Galath because nothin better to do atm.
Galath- Stabs the heart of destruction in a very dramatic entry fashion
All 150 zombies begin working on the tower, too add arrow slits( you know, for arrows, or guns, or really anything)
Necromancers- Summon more zombies!!!!!!!

+1Piono +1 TOG

You heal Galath for 1,000 HP.
Galath and the Necromancers will do as you say.

pill reforging, color of death (pink), gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

A smooth, black, mechanical... something suddenly appears by LORD FRENCH. Its (you're going to hazard a guess with) mouth opens, L-F nods, and it then proceeds to implode out of existence.
LORD FRENCH takes off the Parisian Overcoat, activates it (it turns into a hole in the fabric of reality that brings to mind the entrances to the Catacombs of Paris) and shoves anything he might lose upon death into it for safe keeping. It's then sent off to the _/Thyme coordinates The Thing presumably gave him. They all re-appear in with him a few seconds later. Those with a head for time can easily infer this is a sort of protection for the artefacts in case he dies.

He then turns to The Pilot: "OKAY WOAH. NO NEED TO GET ALL UPPITY WITH ME. I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING HERE, AND IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU DYING."

As a show of good faith, LORD FRENCH lowers the Omegabet's Blueness bar.

"YOU DONT SCREW WITH ME, I WONT SCREW WITH YOU. DEAL?"

He proceeds to write a new rule: everyone on the French team is automatically body-guarding LORD FRENCH.

+2 Foodman. I'm done shunning him.

(1} 1/???

(13} 13/ a special shade of blue

(10 +Frood } 12/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[3} 3\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[3} 3\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)
Lord French proceeds to lower the blue-ness bar by five. The pilot is still mildly annoyed, but fine for now. You then rewrite the rules of the french faction, and protect your artifacts.

this is my second post, as I don't want to change post order by posting my first one here. sorry for the inconvenience.
Voidmist: 202 [2 AC, +101% attack damage!]
earth 59%, 7/236 golemancy
[air 56% 79/224 blessing] I use air blessing. again. +5% dodge predicted. I don wan vander diesing.

40/75 The celestial balance +1 Redstone
15/? tign
ice blade 13/?
floop 5/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C onCD1P , W onCD1P 6 SE
I look at the establishment, grasped in my hand, and mutter "is it a scroll or a knife or what i forget", before using the 10-round charge on the arifact, A Scribe, and out comes a glowing cyan quill. the quill writes, and writes, and writes, in the air, before writing realitys seams apart and bending it under its power. [attempt to imitate consumers style. on a scale of 1 to ten, with 1 = "that is not like consumer at all" and 10= "i thought you where quoting consumer except the cyan part geeze", how well did i do?]
the ink from the quill spins and twists and molds, and scribbles become shadows before becoming a blade of pure ice, which glows and settles into vandeer's hand.
[A] Ice Blade tier one
owner deals *1.4 damage. 1/5 unsheathe.
vandeer sheathes the ice blade, still being empowered by it though.
unsheathe actives when the entity holding Ice blade tier one activates any deathrattles it may have. it boosts them, and if the entity somehow survives or transforms, remains in their hand.
my action is, as stated, above. I also use all 4 'a name' charges as a free action and add on to the fortress.
alsoalso. if consumer's canvas of reality can be obtained by me(cuz they are dead and if it is personlocked, this has not been mentioned), I pick it up.

You obtain the Canvas of Reality, and then unload a bunch of charges into the fortress and a ice-blade. Vandeer gains a combined 12% dodge from both of your posts.

to do list: pill reforging, color of death (pink), gloriously bland wall of sanity, weapons and stuff, bird, space-ships, aliens, out-dated jokes, pimping, flabs, dabs, fabs, jabs, undead cats

+2 Froodman

(2} 2/???

(14} 14/ a special shade of blue

(13} 13/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[4} 4\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[4} 4\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

I time-stop the HoD with Denito Surrexit, stopping it from increasing its beat-speed. I then stab it with the Legendary Cheese-filled Baguette (dipped in the red-white-n'-blue colours, of course).

I also point out that Vasska should probably be God-Tier-resurrecting by now. she wasn't killed off justly/heroically. she just got stabbed or blown up or something.

the TOG II closes in on the HoD.

That Vriska, as you know, was actually an abomination made of sin, not the actual vaska, but sure sure if you want the abomination of sin to live it shall live. Siniska revived!

You also stop the HoD from increasing beat-speed this turn, before dealing 20,000 damage to it/.

I attack Be Silent, Child by cloaking, and uncloaking behind it with a Factory New Elite Grade (I know its not elite grade but shut up.) Boneyard Knife, thousands of times due to x1000 shenanigans.

1/5 Balloonify - Makes the target a balloon, which makes them vulnerable for X2 more damage, but get +30 more evasion chance to compensate. lasts for 3 turns.

1/20 Lava Rain - Makes it so a lava rain is forced upon a random enemy of gm's choice, unless they are unable to be damaged by it. every turn causes a randomly generated amount of hp loss (up to 1000 if its not instakill) for 10 turns.

1/? %%%2!!%&()(*&^:?}

Iblis Crow, my second identity, comes along for the ride as I haven't summoned an entity for this phase. I put a forcefield resistant to JOEbob to prevent him from instantly murdering Iblis for some stupid extra charge. Just to be safe I put spike traps around the shield. they go sense up as high as the clouds and the spikes shoot if they sense that high.

Iblis: what
Me: just go with it

You spawn Iblis without any real descriptive stats. He'll have normal 20 charge stats. You also provide him an Anti-JOE field. And then you stab Be Slient, Child for 4,000 damage.

68/100 Arcana Orbis (+1 from Piono)
9/14 And a Dash of Entropy
6/10 Consumer Being Numbero Dos

+1 to JOE and Piano

Judas opens a spellbook and underlines a spell. Suddenly, a bomb crashes into the Tower and explodes.

The Tower loses 5 construction progress on the arrow slits!

Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-2/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-7

6/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)
(zombies) 100/300

ME- heal Galath because galath needs da healings

+1Piono +1 TOG
HEALING INTENSIFIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EOTB!

The tower looms, ominously. Tign upgrades Vandeer's Stormtrooper training. The Omegabet proceed to deal another 100,000 damage to the HoD. Which drops it below the 750,000 mark. Well. It's time, isn't? Time for the first true boss of this phase. As soon as it's HP hits 750,000, everyone notices a strange, white wall on the Destroyer Side. It's covered in massive amounts of armor plating, guns, and many, many other tremendous armament. Isn't it glorious? Oh, and you have to fight. Have fu-

Suddenly, a massive tank piloted by Xylan proceeds to smash though the wall, which collapses inward. We do use some artistic licence when we do say Tank: As far as tanks go, it's absolutely massive, with battleship guns and a massive armament of secondary weapons. Introducing, the TOG Mark XXXXII. Being a TOG, it is still extremely slow, but absurdly long. At full length, it is easily 12 miles long, from front to back. The Way of Tog charge, meanwhile, seems to have been used. Slowly, but surely, and by slowly, we mean over the span of 9 years, the TOG manages to make the epic journey to the destroyer side of the battlefield. Everything ages normally, too. Somehow, this doesn't effect anything. Now within range, it begins to bring it's main battery of guns around to face the Omegabet, which, luckily, will take about a full decade. In the mean time, it's secondaries open up, raining down HE fire upon the battlefield. The Fortress takes 5,000 damage, before Xylan notices a crippling lack of Able entities on the Omegabet side and proceeds to fire about 20,000 damage or so worth of fire into the Heart of Omegabet, which reacts poorly. Shells also hit the Rock Wall, The TOG 2, and JOEbob. The Fortress takes another 3,000 damage, the TOG 2 takes 3,000 damage, and the shell bounces off JOEbob, hitting More.

oh and vandeer nukes 2 HP off of JOEbot
PLOT!

DOP FIXES:

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
[Ω] - Keep Galath alive!
[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction

[N] - uh

BATTLEFIELD!

[H] Be Silent, Child - 53,000/100,000 HP. Hush, Hush, Hush: [III]. 20% evasion chance.

[???] Fusing Machine. Fuses two or more entities, at a cost. Whoever wants to their entities must pay a +1 to the Fuser. The more entities you want to fuse, the more you pay. +1s can be given out over many turns if you wish to fuse many entities.

OMEGABET BLUENESS METER: 20/100. Based on how much of the Omegabet is french! If this is filled out before LORD FRENCH dies, Omegabet becomes blue!

ARTIFACTS:
{A}:
{A} Denito Surrexit
PROTECTED ARTIFACTS:
{A} Paris Overcoat:1,000,000/1,000,000 HP.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 750,000/750,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 13,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 23,000/30,000 HP. All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Construction Progress: 10/100 Arrow Slits Contains: First floor:
[Ω-ELITE] [Foodman]
Galath - 41,500/57,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.

[Ω] [Foodman]
Heilari - is a corpse, awaiting replacement or resummon. Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x9 Summons Zombies!

Zombies: 12/12 x160.
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω-FRENCH]
[ThatOtherGuy] TOG 2 - 42,000/45,000. Gazing upon the Way of the TOG. Loyal to TOG. Closed in to: Heart of Destruction!

[N]
[JoeBob]The Fortress - 43,000/43,000 HP
[N] [JoeBob] Altar of the Cycle. 0/10 Incarnate. [Souls: 4 Golems] (note: golems are 4,000 hp each)
rock wall split thingy: 5,000/5,000 HPX2

[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 86/100 HP. Piloting the TOG Mark XXXXII!

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 750,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]
[Δ - BOSS] TOG Mark XXXXII: Command Center: 750,000/750,000 HP. Commander's Hatch: 150,000/100,000 HP. Side Armor: 200,000/200,000 HP.
Secondary Guns (target to reduce damage-dealing ablities!) : 500 6-inch guns (-2 AC)
400 7-Inch guns (-1.5 AC)
50 15.5 cm gun turrets (0 AC)
50 20.3 cm gun turrets (.5 AC)

[Δ] -
JOEbot; 4/4 HP. Weath Ray mk.2: 1/2. Uh.

[N-Δ]
E
nny - 5/5 HP. Please don't attack her.

[N] [Pionoplayer]
More: 97,000/100,000 HP. Able? MOAR: [III]

[N] [Jondanger23]
The Kent and Toby Dobbs. Able? (note to self: actually do jondanger's entities next dop you fricking frick)
The Kent: 7,800/12,800 HP.
Toby Dobbs: 380 HP. Cannot be killed by Normal means.

[N] [JOEbob]
thin 3,501/9,001 HP 0/3 Upgrad [upgrade a chosen entity. repeatable] 5/8 88 Able! In the fortress! (hey look an accidental over 9000 meme)

[N] [Jondanger23]

[N] [Jondanger23]
ANGRY HORDE OF STYLISH FANS - 5,000/5,000 HP. 2 SP. Blessing of the Stylishness (Style points protect their HP as a shield, but can only be damaged 1 SP at a time).

[N] [JOEbob]
Vandeer Lorde, Incarnation of Evil 120,000/120,000 HP 1.9 AC 2/5 Ice Blast Special bar: W (18, A+ Rank) Stormtrooper Training II: 15% accuracy bonus. Each time the accuracy bonus causes the roll to succeed, remove 3% accuracy. For every further instance of success, halve the bonus. Windy Dodging: 27% evasion bonus. Capped at 30. [A] nice ice blade

[N] Siniska - 20/20 HP. Rolls 8d8 for attacks!

[N] Iblis Crow - 20,000/20,000 HP (pssst iblis if i got your alignment wrong tell me, espically if you are a destroyer)

[N-PLAYER] JoeBob - 20/20 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!] {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 5/5. A Null: 7/7. A Scribe: 0/10. {A}: Canvas of Reality.

[N-PLAYER]
Consumer / ConsumptiveAbsolutist / Alicia. - 20/20 HP. Abilities: [TAZZIAN™ THYME: I] [The Shot Established Around the World: 4/5.] [None.] [None.] [None.]

[Δ-PLAYER]

[N-PLAYER]
Pionoplayer - 20/20 HP. 1 AC. The Forge: Level 3, 3/3 Forge Points. 0/??,??? Blood. {A} Rapture: Quadruple 'Quake: [ll]. Elemental Elimination: [l]. {A}: Worm Scale. Inflicts Timebroken! Cooldown: [II].

SPOILS OF WAR:

︻デ┳═ーーー
Owned by Pionoplayer.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Owned by JOEbob
Cooldown: 1/2 Turns. RECHARGING...

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by Cyanogynist.

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.

YOLK GATE
Owned by JoeBob.

TRICKSTHYME
Owned by Pionoplayer.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by LORD FRENCH.
Perk: Splits Joe's body, allowing him to have multiple bodies. Cooldown doubles on every use.

Continuum Device:
Owned by Piono.
Perk: Allows for you to write up an attack, and, upon hitting the enemy, inflict Continuum Curse upon them, dealing a part of your attack's power in damage to to them until they die.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.
Perk: Grants the target the Lost Sword Replica artifact, reducing incoming damage by 25% and increasing their base damage by 10,000 for as long as they hold it. The Replica lasts for one turn after the wielder dies/the Replica being stolen.

Last edited:

+2 Froodman

(3 } 3/???

(15 } 15/ a special shade of blue

(14 +2 } 16/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[5 } 5\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[5 } 5\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

the TOG II, now closed in, EXPLODINATES the HoD

Channeling the Time powers of Denito Surrexit into a beam of Clockwork Majyks, like a good little Lord of Tanks. While the TOG 42 busy being distracted by being disitegrated, the LC-FB dipped in French Colored paint from the CotU is teleported via 1st Guardian powers through me and into the comand center of the TOG 42.
It dies
the end

Last edited:
Voidmist: 203
[earth 59%, 66/236 golemancy] I use 43 stack golemany, summoning another 1.76 dark creatures, which means making 1 more and the next one costs ~1/4 as much.
air 59% 29/224 blessing

41/75 The celestial balance
16/? tign
ice blade 14/?
floop 6/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C offCD , W offCDP 7 SE
I use both core and wisp, giving the dark creatures the ability to build walls with their action.
vandeers special ought to be D, or extremely close, probably.
thin- hide.
Dark creatures build up the fortress.
Vandeer lorde: use Sneakslash- 10,000 damage, x2.03, +10,000 from lost sword of el doggeron, so 30,030 damage, *1.4 for the ice blade = ~45,000... unless all xsomethings are addative, in which case it does 34,300. it also has a 20% to bypass all protection.
unless, of course, sail where to offer a bribe. a total of 3 +'s should suffice. (this bribe'd last, say, 3 rounds?)
if he does, then vandeer uses Attack as many of TOG mark XXXXII's cannons as possible.
i use Skys of Mordor on TOG mark XXXXII's cannons. i don't want it attacking me. (remember, it ought to do over 40,000 damage, maybe even 60,000?)
wait no, keeping in reserve.
I proceed to use A Null.
all
is

NULL

TOG mark XXXXII suddenly sees it never had all that much of its side armor. seems like quite a bad design decision.
two seconds afterwards, I discover this is the post consumer summoned establishment in, not the one i thought. with newfound knowledge of what establishment actually Does, (though i won't ask you to fix the prior mistake)(also in trickles dop he lowered A Null's effect to 1 turn, not two), I smile.
I proceed to use A Null with the following prioritys- that is, do the lowest number thats possible:
1) controling lord french's EOTB action [only if it isn't set to 'enhance vandeer's blueness'] to "enchance" vandeer lorde's "blueness".
2)controlling the heart of destruction to summon 2-5 crimson antlions... that are [N], under my control, and when they create an antlion hive, it will share those traits.
3)Controling Xylan to do something similar to the crimson antlions
4a) if hush hush hush is very powerful, having be silent child use it to aid me, preferably by summoning beings similar to the crimson antlions and otherwise by making the fortress bigg.
if it is straight damage, do it to the TOG XXXXII
4b) if it is not, having the TOG XXXXII attack itself.

Last edited:
Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-3/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-8

8/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- Moer galath healing
Galath- head over and shoot the HoD for me will ya?
Zombies- build some more arrow slits, those things are nice.
Necromancers- summon more zombies

+2 TOG

Last edited:

+2 Froodman

(4 } 4/???

(16 } 16/ a special shade of blue

(17 } 17/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[6 } 6\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[6 } 6\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

TOG II: already did things last post

Increasing the intensity of the Clockwork Majyks, the TOG 42 dies more again. like a good little Demon, I stab it again with LC-FB dipped in French Colored paint from the CotU.
the command center dies
again
yeah

I forgot to write this, but the "uh" for [N] in the plot is hilarious.

/null the above

Iblis: dude you didn't even specify my stats
Me: wait.
Iblis: bluh
Me: lets just get rid of the weird be silent child thing.
Iblis: bluh x2
Iblis: how do I get past the spike traps
Me: idk just teleport to me
Iblis: but that's hard
Me: do it
Iblis: bluh X3 combob
Iblis: maybe we should take out bootleg lord Spanish
Me: you cant bootleg a bootleg
Iblis: 12 grand ma, a bootleg of 7 grand dad.
Me: that was part of the siivagunner reboot arg that doesn't even count
Iblis: yea I knew that I'm just pulling your leg
Me: T.T
Me: also, dude, your a destroyer.
Iblis: oh. is that why you made this text have italics, bolded it, and underlined it to let gm know
Me: yep

Iblis and I surround Be silent, child. both of us attack at once, doubling the chance to actually hit it. I bounce off them and throw an explosive shotgun to iblis, which he grabs and unloads into be silent, child. He then throws his sword to me and I attack be silent, child while its attention is turned to iblis. If be silent, child attempts to attack, iblis directs it to tog 2 since they are closed in to the hear of destruction. Iblis afterwards goes to guard the heart.

2/5 Balloonify - Makes the target a balloon, which makes them vulnerable for X2 more damage, but get +30 more evasion chance to compensate. lasts for 3 turns.

2/20 Lava Rain - Makes it so a lava rain is forced upon a random enemy of gm's choice, unless they are unable to be damaged by it. every turn causes a randomly generated amount of hp loss (up to 1000 if its not instakill) for 10 turns.

2/??? @#%#%%&@*(#$%@#$?P{"{P}

Voidmist: 206
[earth 62%, 85/236 golemancy]
air 59% 29/224 blessing

42/75 The celestial balance
17/? tign
ice blade 15/?
floop 7/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C onCD , W onCD 7 SE
TOG: 0

I use A Lord.
[A Lord: The servant of the formless destruction. Summons a Lesser Aspect. Lesser Aspects have low HP but can attack or enhance a single attack.]
summon: [N] shade 1/1 HP hiding in the fortress! 1/5 shadows
active: cast shadows. empower a chosen entity's action. weak.
special: shadows. evolve into a new form, pretty much just stronger.
idk why it isn't there, but it definitely should based on the summon post. a lord was 3 turn.
shade uses cast shadows on whoever i took control of with A Null.

Reve: 12/50
"..."
Rosa: 12/50
"..."
Abaddon: 20/25
"..."
----
Dex Arson trips on an unusually large black rose, and falls down some naturally-generated stairs.
The rose opens, and reveals herself to be a Brimstone Elemental. She conjures the afterimage of a very flowery staff, points it at the Necromancers, and lasers their faces off with it.
"Salutations!"

Last edited:
Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-4/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-9

10/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- Moer galath healing

+2 TOG

+2 Froodman

(3 } 3/???

(15 } 15/ a special shade of blue

(14 +2 } 16/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[5 } 5\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[5 } 5\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

the TOG II, now closed in, EXPLODINATES the HoD

Channeling the Time powers of Denito Surrexit into a beam of Clockwork Majyks, like a good little Lord of Tanks. While the TOG 42 busy being distracted by being disitegrated, the LC-FB dipped in French Colored paint from the CotU is teleported via 1st Guardian powers through me and into the comand center of the TOG 42.
It dies
the end
The Command Center takes 10,000 damage. 20 5-inchers are wrecked.

TOG will do as you say.

Voidmist: 203
[earth 59%, 66/236 golemancy] I use 43 stack golemany, summoning another 1.76 dark creatures, which means making 1 more and the next one costs ~1/4 as much.
air 59% 29/224 blessing

41/75 The celestial balance
16/? tign
ice blade 14/?
floop 6/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C offCD , W offCDP 7 SE
I use both core and wisp, giving the dark creatures the ability to build walls with their action.
vandeers special ought to be D, or extremely close, probably.
thin- hide.
Dark creatures build up the fortress.
Vandeer lorde: use Sneakslash- 10,000 damage, x2.03, +10,000 from lost sword of el doggeron, so 30,030 damage, *1.4 for the ice blade = ~45,000... unless all xsomethings are addative, in which case it does 34,300. it also has a 20% to bypass all protection.
unless, of course, sail where to offer a bribe. a total of 3 +'s should suffice. (this bribe'd last, say, 3 rounds?)
if he does, then vandeer uses Attack as many of TOG mark XXXXII's cannons as possible.
i use Skys of Mordor on TOG mark XXXXII's cannons. i don't want it attacking me. (remember, it ought to do over 40,000 damage, maybe even 60,000?)
wait no, keeping in reserve.
I proceed to use A Null.
all
is

NULL

TOG mark XXXXII suddenly sees it never had all that much of its side armor. seems like quite a bad design decision.
two seconds afterwards, I discover this is the post consumer summoned establishment in, not the one i thought. with newfound knowledge of what establishment actually Does, (though i won't ask you to fix the prior mistake)(also in trickles dop he lowered A Null's effect to 1 turn, not two), I smile.
I proceed to use A Null with the following prioritys- that is, do the lowest number thats possible:
1) controling lord french's EOTB action [only if it isn't set to 'enhance vandeer's blueness'] to "enchance" vandeer lorde's "blueness".
2)controlling the heart of destruction to summon 2-5 crimson antlions... that are [N], under my control, and when they create an antlion hive, it will share those traits.
3)Controling Xylan to do something similar to the crimson antlions
4a) if hush hush hush is very powerful, having be silent child use it to aid me.
4b) if it is not, having the TOG XXXXII attack itself.

1). No.
2). The Heart of Destruction counts as leader for mind control purposes.
3). No.
4). I'll let you do this, except this is too vague. Except plenty of "aid" in the EoTB.

Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-3/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-8

8/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- Moer galath healing
Galath- head over and shoot the HoD for me will ya?
Zombies- build some more arrow slits, those things are nice.
Necromancers- summon more zombies

+2 TOG
HEALING INTENSIFIES

+2 Froodman

(4 } 4/???

(16 } 16/ a special shade of blue

(17 } 17/20(?) making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[6 } 6\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[6 } 6\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

TOG II: already did things last post

Increasing the intensity of the Clockwork Majyks, the TOG 42 dies more again. like a good little Demon, I stab it again with LC-FB dipped in French Colored paint from the CotU.
the command center dies
again
yeah
Another 11,000 damage!

I forgot to write this, but the "uh" for [N] in the plot is hilarious.

/null the above

Iblis: dude you didn't even specify my stats
Me: wait.
Iblis: bluh
Me: lets just get rid of the weird be silent child thing.
Iblis: bluh x2
Iblis: how do I get past the spike traps
Me: idk just teleport to me
Iblis: but that's hard
Me: do it
Iblis: bluh X3 combob
Iblis: maybe we should take out bootleg lord Spanish
Me: you cant bootleg a bootleg
Iblis: 12 grand ma, a bootleg of 7 grand dad.
Me: that was part of the siivagunner reboot arg that doesn't even count
Iblis: yea I knew that I'm just pulling your leg
Me: T.T
Me: also, dude, your a destroyer.
Iblis: oh. is that why you made this text have italics, bolded it, and underlined it to let gm know
Me: yep

Iblis and I surround Be silent, child. both of us attack at once, doubling the chance to actually hit it. I bounce off them and throw an explosive shotgun to iblis, which he grabs and unloads into be silent, child. He then throws his sword to me and I attack be silent, child while its attention is turned to iblis. If be silent, child attempts to attack, iblis directs it to tog 2 since they are closed in to the hear of destruction. Iblis afterwards goes to guard the heart.

2/5 Balloonify - Makes the target a balloon, which makes them vulnerable for X2 more damage, but get +30 more evasion chance to compensate. lasts for 3 turns.

2/20 Lava Rain - Makes it so a lava rain is forced upon a random enemy of gm's choice, unless they are unable to be damaged by it. every turn causes a randomly generated amount of hp loss (up to 1000 if its not instakill) for 10 turns.

2/??? @#%#%%&@*(#$%@#$?P{"{P}

You win the Nobel Prize for subtly, then use it to deal 5,000 damage to Be Slient, Child.

Voidmist: 206
[earth 62%, 85/236 golemancy]
air 59% 29/224 blessing

42/75 The celestial balance
17/? tign
ice blade 15/?
floop 7/?
+2 Pi Oh No
C onCD , W onCD 7 SE

I use A Lord.
[A Lord: The servant of the formless destruction. Summons a Lesser Aspect. Lesser Aspects have low HP but can attack or enhance a single attack.]
summon: [N] shade 1/1 HP hiding in the fortress! 1/5 shadows
active: cast shadows. empower a chosen entity's action. weak.
special: shadows. evolve into a new form, pretty much just stronger.
idk why it isn't there, but it definitely should based on the summon post. a lord was 3 turn.
shade uses cast shadows on whoever i took control of with A Null.
Shade will use Cast Shadows on Be Slient, Child.

Reve: 12/50
"..."
Rosa: 12/50
"..."
Abaddon: 20/25
"..."
----
Dex Arson trips on an unusually large black rose, and falls down some naturally-generated stairs.
The rose opens, and reveals herself to be a Brimstone Elemental. She conjures the afterimage of a very flowery staff, points it at the Necromancers, and lasers their faces off with it.
"Salutations!"
A necromancer dies.
Galath-Worker of Secrets

HealthIncrease-4/5

Magic learning-0/10

Spell charge pool-9

10/50- for a thing (+2 from Tog)

ME- Moer galath healing

+2 TOG
MORE HEALING

EOTB!

The tower looms, ominously, as Galath exits it in order to attack. Be Slient, Child summons a box of Extremely Vague Aid for the Neutrals, since JOE didn't define what he meant by "aid him" The TOG takes advantage of being behind the TOG XXXXII in every way to deal 15,000 damage to the Heart of Destruction. The Necromancers necromance, and the zambies build more arrow silts.
Everyone else launchs the massive generic anti-boss attack... Into the TOG's side armor. 80,000 damage to the side armor! Except for Galath dealing 15,000 damage to the heart of destruction. JOEbot fiddles around with the Weath Ray Mk2, aiming it at thin.

The Kent then brutally murders Toby Dobbs on the one turn i actually process that roll. RIP. More demands MOAR hp. Siniska rolls 5, 8, 7, 8, 8, 6, 8, 5. A massive fluke is teleported inside The Tower, and demands accommodations.

The TOG XXXXII rolls forward as it's secondary armament unleashes a withering barrage of HE shells. The Kent takes 5,000 damage (and goes "oh no"), as does the Fourth Floor. Next, the Fortress takes 10,000 damage, while some more rearward guns deal another 8,000 damage to the TOG 2, before another shot to the fortress deletes another 10,000 HP. It then uses it's main gun on the Heart of Omega, subtracting 30,000 HP! The glass cannoneer then spawns. And then the blueness meter ticks up. Whoops.

PLOT!

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
[Ω] - Keep Galath alive!

[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega.
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction.

[N] - uh

BATTLEFIELD!

[H] Be Silent, Child - 48,000/100,000 HP. Hush, Hush, Hush: [III]. 20% evasion chance.

OMEGABET BLUENESS METER: 30/100. Based on how much of the Omegabet is french! If this is filled out before LORD FRENCH dies, Omegabet becomes blue!

ARTIFACTS:
{A}:
{A} Denito Surrexit
PROTECTED ARTIFACTS:
{A} Paris Overcoat:1,000,000/1,000,000 HP.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 720,000/750,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 8,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 23,000/30,000 HP. All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Construction Progress: 26/100 Arrow Slits Contains: First floor:
[N-Fluke] Lorny the Flukes 20,000/20,000 HP.

[Ω-ELITE]
[Foodman]
Galath - 43,500/57,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x8 Summons Zombies!
Zombies: 12/12 x169.
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health. 25% block chance.

[Ω-FRENCH] [ThatOtherGuy] The Glass Cannoneer: 1,000/1,000 HP. Shatters on death! Extremely high damage!

-FRENCH]
[ThatOtherGuy] TOG 2 - 34,000/45,000. Closed in to: Heart of Destruction!

[N]
[JoeBob]The Fortress - 23,000/43,000 HP
Extremely Vague Aid Crate: Contains a snekpit and snekfriens!
rock wall split thingy: 5,000/5,000 HPX5

[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 86/100 HP. Piloting the TOG Mark XXXXII!

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 720,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]
[Δ - BOSS] TOG Mark XXXXII: Command Center: 730,000/750,000 HP. Commander's Hatch: 150,000/100,000 HP. Side Armor: 120,000/200,000 HP. Absorbs actions from entities uncommanded!
Secondary Guns (target to reduce damage-dealing ablities!) : 480 6-inch guns (-2 AC)
400 7-Inch guns (-1.5 AC)
50 15.5 cm triple gun turrets (0 AC)
50 20.3 cm dual gun turrets (.5 AC)

[Δ] [Sinking Sailor] Iblis Crow - 30,000/30,000 HP

[Δ] -
JOEbot; 2/4 HP. Weath Ray mk.2: 2/2. Aimed at Thin/????

[N-Δ]
E
nny - 5/5 HP. Please don't attack her.

[N] [Pionoplayer]
More: 97,000/100,000 HP. Able? MOAR: [III]

[N] [Jondanger23]
The Kent and Toby Dobbs. Able?
The Kent: 2,800/12,800 HP.

[N] [JOEbob]
thin 3,501/9,001 HP 0/3 Upgrad [upgrade a chosen entity. repeatable] 5/8 88 Able! In the fortress! (hey look an accidental over 9000 meme)

[N] [Jondanger23]

[N] [Jondanger23]

[N] [JOEbob]
Vandeer Lorde, Incarnation of Evil 120,000/120,000 HP 1.9 AC 2/5 Ice Blast Special bar: W (24, A+ Rank) Stormtrooper Training II: 15% accuracy bonus. Each time the accuracy bonus causes the roll to succeed, remove 3% accuracy. For every further instance of success, halve the bonus. Windy Dodging: 27% evasion bonus. Capped at 30. [A] nice ice blade

[N] [JOEbob] Shade 1/1 HP 1/5 Hp. Hiding in the Fortress.

[N] Siniska - 20/20 HP. Rolls 8d8 for attacks!

[N-PLAYER] JoeBob - 20/20 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!] {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 5/5. A Null: 7/7. A Scribe: 0/10. {A}: Canvas of Reality.

[N-PLAYER]
Consumer / ConsumptiveAbsolutist / Alicia. - 20/20 HP. Abilities: [TAZZIAN™ THYME: I] [The Shot Established Around the World: 4/5.] [None.] [None.] [None.]

[Δ-PLAYER]

[N-PLAYER]

SPOILS OF WAR:

︻デ┳═ーーー
Owned by Pionoplayer.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Owned by JOEbob
Cooldown: 1/2 Turns. RECHARGING...

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by Cyanogynist.

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.

YOLK GATE
Owned by JoeBob.

TRICKSTHYME
Owned by Pionoplayer.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by LORD FRENCH.

Continuum Device:
Owned by Piono.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.

Last edited:

+2 Froodman

(5 } 5/???

(17 } 17/ a special shade of blue

(18 +4 FOOD } 22/25 making the skeleton brush a charged thing, to be used in conjunction with the CotU, because that's a good idea.

[7 } 7\[10] A special shade of blue/fusing machine

[7 } 7\[10] Psionic Amps (cause I'm nice)

TOG II: SHOOT IT AGAIN
GCeer: hop into the TOG II to protect yourself. then, if you can, attack the TOG 42

(I start rolling 1d20 to put that 5% crit chance on the LC-FB to good use. rolling a 20 = critical hit. I'll allow you to roll, if you dont trust me.
(I rolled a 6, btw))

Cockwork Majyks intensify. The French Painted LC-FB is teleported out of the command center, then back into a different part.
the command center dies, like a good little boss
yup

Last edited:
Voidmist: 209
Fire: 69% 0/276 [1 Skys of Mordor stored]
[earth 65%, 150/248 golemancy]
air 59% 29/224 blessing

43/75 The celestial balance
18/? tign
ice blade 16/?
floop 8/8 using! to follow.
+2 whoever +'s me.

you know what, consumer: 10, because im nice.
4-5 Dark creatures /rockwallsplit thing [pls rename to dark creatures thanks] try to heal the fortress or make it bigger.
altar of the cycle heals up the fortress by making it bigger.
Vandeer lorde thinks ice blast should be full and he should have D+, before using Attack on iblis if it'd work else on the TOG XXXXII's guns.
Shade buffs Vandeer lorde if he's targeting the guns, else buffs the dork creters.
I shrug and give TOG the canvas of reality, then remind them to do the first part of the deal.
as my action, I use A Metaphysical. the sky turns pink. the sky is pink in 7R. shadow horse thing in 7R stole thyme in the process of preforming a random action. thyme is probably useful in 7R.
player THYME! effects become useful.

C offCD , W offCD 8 SE
i use the core & wisp special.
special = 25 charges. floop -- 8 charges.
total -- 33
I grab the extremely vague aid crate and open it, finding some extremely vague aid.
light and energy gathers around me and beings to turn purple, before I wrench my apparently perpetual THYME high out of my body, channelling it into an orb.
the orb splits, and I push it into the core and the wisp, and they are THYME'd, empowered. now for every 8 stacks generated on both, one THYME unit is generated. THYME units powers are to be decided by YV.
the first-post stacks then generate, getting me to 8 stacks on both core and wisp! +1 unit of THYME, yay!
oh, and lets say i lost THYME units on death, why not. that'll stop me from hoarding them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom