Digital Paintings and Stuff

Dispersion

Terrarian
This is where all my crap goes.
it's like a toilet, but it's actually a forum thread

Spooky
ibho9eMTy8DhdY.png

Currently working on the shroomite armor set, but can't decide what biome/setting to put him in. Suggestions on that are welcome.

Last edited:
maybe for shroomite you could use the mushroom biome or the over world during a solar eclipse!

Datum that's some gud art. Let's show @Shotte . I really wish you took requests.

Yeah, I've actually seen this before, but thanks for bringing this sweet piece back into my memory!

Man, I know I should give my thoughts on this, but really, what is there to say? The figure is obviously great, but to me more impressive still is the background. The presentation of the dim, oppressive backdrop is nothing short of amazing - there is a great sense of atmosphere in the piece! Special mention must also go to the fact that despite the relatively small colour palette, the features of the picture are all distinctive and easily noticeable due to extremely clever use of shading.

A sweet damn piece, everyone can agree. My only criticism is that since then, you haven't shown anything more - it'd be great if you could, if you ever feel like it! That said, you clearly put a great deal of effort into your works, so perhaps we'll see something even better than this in a while!

No, mushroom biome is too cliche, and the character wouldn't stand out from the background. I suggest eclipse.

I had decided to go for the jungle biome.
I was already about half way through with this thing, but then I realized I'm terrible and that I have to (re)learn how to paint+I have a lot of things to do irl, so it's going to take a little longer to get this finished.

Well, by all means, take your time! Damned if I haven't been with my own art, and my stuff isn't even any good!

Back
Top Bottom